model differences?

ccattie

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
  2. Nero
  3. Talion
So looking at my Fazon and Nero side by side I'm trying to notice any actual differences. I know they're almost identical, just subtle differences. I see body, wheels & tires, wheelie bar, full cage vs half cage, and body posts. Is anything else actually different? Does one ship with different diff or shock oil or anything?
-c

Va-jeeper

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Fazon
  3. Nero
  4. Senton 6s
So looking at my Fazon and Nero side by side I'm trying to notice any actual differences. I know they're almost identical, just subtle differences. I see body, wheels & tires, wheelie bar, full cage vs half cage, and body posts. Is anything else actually different? Does one ship with different diff or shock oil or anything?
-c

The only differences I know of in addition to the ones you mentioned are the HD shock ends and the HD ends on the push rods.

The axles and drive shafts are the same.

ccattie

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
  2. Nero
  3. Talion
I have a Fazon with BD and a Nero without BD. I only use the Fazon for onroad fun. I think I might just switch the components around and make my Fazon into the Nero since I'd get more use out of the various modes on the various terrains.
-c