model differences?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ccattie

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
  2. Nero
  3. Talion
So looking at my Fazon and Nero side by side I'm trying to notice any actual differences. I know they're almost identical, just subtle differences. I see body, wheels & tires, wheelie bar, full cage vs half cage, and body posts. Is anything else actually different? Does one ship with different diff or shock oil or anything?
-c

So looking at my Fazon and Nero side by side I'm trying to notice any actual differences. I know they're almost identical, just subtle differences. I see body, wheels & tires, wheelie bar, full cage vs half cage, and body posts. Is anything else actually different? Does one ship with different diff or shock oil or anything?
-c

The only differences I know of in addition to the ones you mentioned are the HD shock ends and the HD ends on the push rods.

The axles and drive shafts are the same.

I have a Fazon with BD and a Nero without BD. I only use the Fazon for onroad fun. I think I might just switch the components around and make my Fazon into the Nero since I'd get more use out of the various modes on the various terrains.
-c

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back