Senton Moding , weak spots and bashing [ wrecking ]

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KMS

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Got my Senton 4x4 mega a few days after joining group ,, The red one cause Prawn has the blue one . no problem reds good ,, Box stock had fun with it but not fast enough or say fast as Prawn,, and the ESC went to crap shutting down all the time after changing out steering servo, Might be 3s battery, Well had a ebay brushless combo to install ,,Yea much speed yum yum ,,Ebay a fan for motor, New T-bone front bumper ,Then the crap started happened, got some kinda plastic around front axle ,it melted to hex and axle carrier , got that cleaned off then tried moving a rock at wide open,, Really having a lot of fun with this 219.00 truck.

New ESC MTR combo.jpg
yuck from alley.jpg
yuck melted.jpg
Rock wont move.jpg
rock wreck.jpg

Last edited:
WOW! That looks like it was a heck of a crash you had there! Rocks don't move very well at high speeds:D

I am always amazed at how fast rocks, poles and curbs can move when they want to jump in front of a moving RC... LOL That one looks like it hurt. :(

But - glad you are having fun! With that brushes motor, you may need the HD diff input mod soon-ish, so when you order the new shock tower, drop a set of wheel axles in the cart too.

Thank you ,I was looking at that mod and have some extra parts on the way,,

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back