Mojave Mohave v2 150a Spektrum firma esc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul20v

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Mojave
Hi All
I don't know if im just being stupid but i cant seem to find a LVC adjustment on the standard esc
the batteries are cutting out a little on the high side and i would like to lower the LVC but there seems to be no way of doing it
Now on my Kraton 8s its clear and obvious but the 6s it seems not
Have arrma locked that function out on the Mohave ?

Thanks in advance
Paul

It's locked out on the ESCs that come with the Arrma vehicles. The retail version makes reference to being able to adjust the cutoff voltage in the manual but I've never tried a retail version.

I've tried reflashing the firmware onto the Firma 150 but it still remains locked out.

It's locked out on the ESCs that come with the Arrma vehicles. The retail version makes reference to being able to adjust the cutoff voltage in the manual but I've never tried a retail version.

I've tried reflashing the firmware onto the Firma 150 but it still remains locked out.
Bugger
I had a feeling that was the case
Thank you for taking the time to reply its saves me messing around anymore
Cheers

Confirmed, there is no adjustment. LVC is set to 3V which is actually way too low.
You might have something else going on. What do you consider 'high'?

Hi All
I don't know if im just being stupid but i cant seem to find a LVC adjustment on the standard esc
the batteries are cutting out a little on the high side and i would like to lower the LVC but there seems to be no way of doing it
Now on my Kraton 8s its clear and obvious but the 6s it seems not
Have arrma locked that function out on the Mohave ?

Thanks in advance
Paul
You are not stupid. Page 13 in the manual clearly show the only 8 options available for this ESC.
There is no battery voltage adjustment, other than the BEC voltage (for the servo)

20211027_185803.jpg

Not only that, it will skip over option 3, which would be the LVC level. Just to confuse everyone that is not using programmers and listening for beeps...

Confirmed, there is no adjustment. LVC is set to 3V which is actually way too low.
You might have something else going on. What do you consider 'high'?
Hi
3.8v which is why i started looking.

you may be getting voltage droop.... what batteries are you running?

I use one of these to keep from trashing my batteries by running them too low. I set it to 3.6v and when it goes off i stop and change lipos right away. I use velcro to attach it to the battery:

https://www.amazon.com/Battery-Moni...ocphy=1020988&hvtargid=pla-304998738630&psc=1
Hi running these
Gens soft case 3s 11.1v 8500mah 50c
I run them in my infraction v2 and they cut around 3.4v which is the same esc .

The battery monitors i have i use them in my K8s but have lost a few :)

Last edited:
Sure that it's not a thermal cutout?
50C for Gens is pretty low, might just be that they are not capable enough. At 3.8V you should have roughly 40% capacity left, and they should not shut down.

Back