Mojave 6s BLX stock ride height?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crossplane

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Mojave
hey everyone, new to the forum.
I recently raised the ride height on my mojave, only to discover that it doesn't behave as i wanted it to.
by ride height i don't mean the distance from the chassis to the ground, but the amount of thread between the top of the shock absorber and where the ring adjuster for the spring preload sits. it's a measurement achievable with a caliper
i therefore would like to bring it back down to its stock ride height, but can't find anything online on what it is.
Also, what are your suggested suspension mods to stop it leaning in the turns and smashing the chassis on the ground on every jump?

Thanks in advance, and delete if not allowed.

Welcome to the forum!!

I don't own a Mojave so I can't tell you specifically what the ride height is or should be. A general rule of thumb is that you want you dog bones to be parallel to the ground when the car is standing still. From there you can make changes as desired.

Great to have you aboard!! (y)

I have a Mojave. So the question is do you run 4s or 6s wieght is a factor? Mine is set with 4s no real add ons. Basically I have mine set so when you push it down with batteries in it and the body on it come to a level stance, I.E. dog bones and suspension arms at level

I have a Mojave. So the question is do you run 4s or 6s wieght is a factor? Mine is set with 4s no real add ons. Basically I have mine set so when you push it down with batteries in it and the body on it come to a level stance, I.E. dog bones and suspension arms at level
well i run it in 6s but i have both a couple of 3s batteries and a single 6s one... so obviously the twin 3s weigh more

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back