Mojave Mojave 6S Fills up with Grass and Debris

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wraith405

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
So I've been driving my Mojave a lot this fall, and there's a lot of dead grass in the parks where I typically drive.

The issue I'm having is that the truck constantly fills up with grass, clogging the ESC and motor fans and making it overheat. I feel like making some custom side shields would work to keep debris out of the truck, but that compounds the Mojave's existing issues with poor airflow. Would a Dusty Motors shroud be the best fix for the this? Are there any that even fit the Mojave? I've also thought about making a little custom flip-over shroud out of window screen. Maybe with some velcro on one side, that you could basically seal off the top of the truck with, but I don't know.

Anybody got any ideas?

You need a chassis cover from the sounds of it. No one makes any yet that I am aware of, you could try some panty hose @Notorious J knows all about panty hose.

I still can't bring myself to go into the store and buy some panty hose.

Just gotta roll with it. Choose a store in an area that is least likely to see men that like to dress up as women and have fun. ?

1573497804231.jpeg

Lol.
1573497804231.jpeg

Not her dad tho ??‍♂️?

I guess. But the man is a man if he was born a man. Otherwise, I have no idea who either born female is. I'll try to buy a tv and then watch it more so I can stay on top of this stuff. The places I read for news thankfully don't include ??
?

I guess. But the man is a man if he was born a man. Otherwise, I have no idea who either born female is. I'll try to buy a tv and then watch it more so I can stay on top of this stuff. The places I read for news thankfully don't include ??
?
No don’t do that. Having pop culture knowledge won’t get you anywhere. ?

No don’t do that. Having pop culture knowledge won’t get you anywhere. ?
Idk it could get you free beer and hot wings at a trivia contest.

Reading this thread, it would seem like you have tranny issues but are afraid to buy panty hose, unless you like free beer and wings. :unsure:

Reading this thread, it would seem like you have tranny issues but are afraid to buy panty hose, unless you like free beer and wings. :unsure:
Sorry I really helped derail this thread.

You could always email one of the vendors that sells them and ask if they know if anyone is going to make any.

Same thing has been happening to me. I just ordered a set of the Kraton dirt shields for the front by the servo arm. They will fit as I tried them off my Kraton, just don't know if they will make a difference. AR320376.

Same thing has been happening to me. I just ordered a set of the Kraton dirt shields for the front by the servo arm. They will fit as I tried them off my Kraton, just don't know if they will make a difference. AR320376.

Hmm okay. Let me know if they work, and I'll pick up a set. I actually got some old window screen I am going to attempt to build a shield out of as well, so that might work. I'm not sure exactly how to attach it in an easily removable way but I'm sure I'll figure something out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back