Mojave Mojave 6S V2 Does it Need A Fan?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Agent_Joe0779

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Typhon 6s
So I should be Heading to the Hobby Shop soon and Hopefully they have a mojave V2 in Stock for me. I noticed it doesn't have a fan on the motor like my 3s V3 Granite does It is recommended that I purchase a fan so to keep the motor cool for a big Desert truck like this it looks like it would need it, but not really sure maybe the truck is super efficient under heavy load... Arrma forum peeps your insight as always is welcomed. Also what are the best light bar i could buy for this thing If anyone has a Mojave with a light bar feel free to post a pic here in the forum thanks.

The V2 comes with a standard heatsink, yes I would mount a fan. You will need a 35mm fan.
By all means, get yourself a tempgun and check when bashing to determine what you need. Really depends on you, the ambient temps and surface.
Gras and dirt I'd say you will need a fan, especially with a bigger pinion.

I have a v2 and currently run it without any problems no fan on motor in warm climate. I keep the stock pinion on it. I would recommend getting 1 fan though, better to keep it cooler if you can.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back