Mojave Mojave basher build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
  2. Typhon 6s
June 17th I ordered my Mojave 6S...
June 19th it came in!!
C6AEA325-484F-4446-BD7B-41E6E16633F3.jpeg

First of all, this thing looks awesome. Before I ordered it, I had already some upgrades laying around.

June 8th I installed the GPM servo mount together with a JX 32kg servo
GPM Servo mount:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/G-P-M-Arrma-KRATON-OUTCAST-Aluminium/dp/B076Y2FNJQ
JX Brushless Servo 32kg:
https://www.tpsracing.nl/producten/...-hv7132mg-high-torque-brushless-25t-1-st.html
0AAAF8C7-CBF1-49B8-85B5-CF3ACF55A6AB.jpeg

1B8BF2A0-5237-4813-A1C4-67A8B7FEF92D.jpeg

Changing out the servo:
26F92DC2-D81B-48AE-BD57-77296473ABF7.jpeg

At the same time, I replaced the stock radio system since I had the radiobox already opened. It is a Spektrum DX4S I had laying around.
Spektrum DX4S:
50BF5084-14C4-4819-ACAE-E2367C82E72D.jpeg

Pretty good radio. No interference problems, good range, a lot of settings to play around with, telemetry capable... etc. I am going to pickup an RPM sensor to be able to see a live speedometer on the screen.

Later on I ordered GPM Chassis braces. Since the chassis is an XLWB, I figured it would be smart to upgrade those. I bought the Talion ones, they fit the Mojave as well.
GPM Chassis Braces:
1750D7F1-4EB4-4EC0-AC73-19275DE998B8.jpeg

55F78197-D925-4D86-9BAD-AAF09992A878.jpeg

And that is the build log until now. More upgrades are coming, I am thinking of buying an M2C chassis, and maybe other small upgrades. I’ll update the log when that will be coming. Feel free to express your opninion. ??

Nice upgrades. ?? Love my Mojave, it’s definitely my toughest Arrma out the box. Have a set of CRCU front and back braces, new CRCU Ackerman plate, CRCU upper hinge pin holder , DS3225 servo and a Flysky Gt-5 all waiting to be installed, just haven’t got round to it yet. Been too busy fixing other cars! ??‍♂️?.

Nice build what a great truck the Mojave is. I will be ordering the servo mount there sure is a lot of play in the stock one. Keep the pics coming.

Why are you replying like this? GPM upgrades are good for the price you pay. So idk what the matter is... Since I’m not jumping 20ft jumps, but only bashing, why spend the extra money?
their quality is extremely unreliable and not consistent even if they had a replacement process like rpm I wouldn’t buy it

Last edited:
June 17th I ordered my Mojave 6S...
June 19th it came in!!
View attachment 87236
First of all, this thing looks awesome. Before I ordered it, I had already some upgrades laying around.

June 8th I installed the GPM servo mount together with a JX 32kg servo
GPM Servo mount:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/G-P-M-Arrma-KRATON-OUTCAST-Aluminium/dp/B076Y2FNJQ
JX Brushless Servo 32kg:
https://www.tpsracing.nl/producten/...-hv7132mg-high-torque-brushless-25t-1-st.html
View attachment 87241
View attachment 87242
Changing out the servo:
View attachment 87243

At the same time, I replaced the stock radio system since I had the radiobox already opened. It is a Spektrum DX4S I had laying around.
Spektrum DX4S:
View attachment 87244
Pretty good radio. No interference problems, good range, a lot of settings to play around with, telemetry capable... etc. I am going to pickup an RPM sensor to be able to see a live speedometer on the screen.

Later on I ordered GPM Chassis braces. Since the chassis is an XLWB, I figured it would be smart to upgrade those. I bought the Talion ones, they fit the Mojave as well.
GPM Chassis Braces:
View attachment 87245
View attachment 87246

And that is the build log until now. More upgrades are coming, I am thinking of buying an M2C chassis, and maybe other small upgrades. I’ll update the log when that will be coming. Feel free to express your opninion. ??
I’m new to this hobby can you please tell me what the gem chassis brace is used for and is there a difference when you drive

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back