Mojave Mojave body post mount question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy15086

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
Can someone tell me what body post mounts I am going to need? I am converting a K6 EXB to a Kraton XL with a Mojave EXB body. I see 2 packages for body post mounts. I know I need a total of 8 but one of the packs, #ARA320545, only comes with 4 and #AR320365 only comes with 6... the math doesn't make sense. 😵‍💫

This just could be the best way for you. These are for the Mojave body.
2 left. They go quick. You will always need this whole assy. for a Mojave. They break.

https://jennysrc.com/collections/ar...ount-set-posts-front-rear-composite-ara7604v2
I already have the new, upgraded version of these... I am talking about the things that hold them to the shock towers.

20220114_182315.jpg

I already have the new, upgraded version of these... I am talking about the things that hold them to the shock towers.

View attachment 193056
I would buy the ones on jennysrc so you get the mounts to the tower and have those you already have for a backup. Each tower uses two of each you listed above.

Oh boy... Nobody is getting what I am saying because nobody is actually looking at the parts I am asking about so let me make it clearer. These are both listed under the parts section of the Mojave EXB on Arrmas website. Which one of these do I need?

Screenshot_20220116-091502_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220116-091600_Chrome.jpg

Oh boy... Nobody is getting what I am saying because nobody is actually looking at the parts I am asking about so let me make it clearer. These are both listed under the parts section of the Mojave EXB on Arrmas website. Which one of these do I need?

View attachment 193147

View attachment 193148
Both for parts out of both, or cheaper to buy the whole thing on jennysrc

C99ACCEF-710F-4BFD-BEED-F47D090FE9DA.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back