Mojave Mojave chassis with Senton arms anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamart85

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Outcast 6s
  3. Talion
So this RC addiction has bit me pretty hard! Got a Kraton EXB last November and bought a mojavified Outcast in December "for my son". Now that I have a LWB and SWB Arrma, I was thinking I must need a XLWB Arrma for this month 😂

Figured it's time to do a ground up build and since I have two off road rigs, I need a speed runner. I'm thinking Mojave chassis, Senton arms, and infraction shock towers. Maybe go with a limitless body since seeing @SrC 1/6 Typhon build! I blame you for this future build btw 😂

Has anyone used Senton arms on a Mojave chassis? Would a long wheelbase and a short overall width be ideal? My end goal would be to hit 100mph then go from there.

Senton/typhon arms aren't a lot narrower than mojave, but are by a small amount. Snag a stretched mojave chassis from just bash it and it'll be a little longer yet! hahahaha

fat bastard11.jpg

@SrC what's your typhon build looking like? Looking like the senton arms are about a half inch shorter after all. Not sure how parts availability will be going forward but go for the senton if you want. There are def a lot of typhon parts around hahahaha. I debated on putting the limitless towers on my street typhon but i put mojave arms on it, and i don't want to fiddle around with finding shocks that fit or dropping the shorter arms on.
Basing the difference in arm size off the width of the typhon at 12.2 and senton at 11.6 too by the way hahahaha. i always thought they were the same size though.

Last edited:
Right on, I ended up turning the offroad fat bastard into a "1/5 buggy". I still need to paint the body.

big typhon 1.jpg

big typhon 2.jpg

big typhon 3.jpg

Plz tell me one more again.. I love how the motor is in the front w the lipos on ea side in back. Link to that chasis? Did you have to get diff center axles to pull that off? If I had that chasis would my Mojave body still work?

Plz tell me one more again.. I love how the motor is in the front w the lipos on ea side in back. Link to that chasis? Did you have to get diff center axles to pull that off? If I had that chasis would my Mojave body still work?
If you talk to curt at just bash it and tell him you want the dual battery tray mojave chassis he will know which one it is. I think he cut 4 or 5, and as far as i know myself and one other person are running them so he should have them i'd think. It runs 2 of the longer center mojave dog bones on it, and if you didn't do dual battery trays you could kick the motor back the original direction. the mojave body holes would be off by about a half an inch or so probably, but he does have actual mojave chassis too. I started with senton towers and swapped to kraton so i had the body mounts where i wanted them. Curt also has the vertical mount for the max5 on his site and the chassis already has holes in it there. I had to get a 1/5 motor mount for arrma 6s rigs on ebay to kick the motor up as it goes out to clear the 5687, and the center brace since it's still near the center and you will need to clear it. Center braces are still mojave on it as well. I had a cen reeper body on it when it was in "off road" configuration. I made it into the buggy to be a parking lot ripper with my street typhon. I drilled a hole in the front kraton tower to put the body mount on. The stock typhon one would have sat too low and there was going to be clearance issues with the max5.

Daaaamn bro! Lots of trial and error huh! She heavy!?

Yeah super heavy with the jbi chassis and dual batteries/trays. I have the hot racing gold springs for the fazon/nero on it that are 23.5 pound to keep it from squatting so bad hahahaha.

Got the link to those too! I keep forgetting to ask you bout those! Forthe longest time now lol. I’ve blown two sets of rears from beatin the piss out of her lol. Running 100wt in ea corner. I gotta get her big ass on the scale and have look.

Got the link to those too! I keep forgetting to ask you bout those! Forthe longest time now lol. I’ve blown two sets of rears from beatin the piss out of her lol. Running 100wt in ea corner. I gotta get her big ass on the scale and have look.
Hahahaha Curt turned me on to those. I was really struggling to find one that would hold it's fat butt up. It's pretty stiff and won't let it bottom out but being a pavement machine i'm not really worried about it. I hit 73 up at the school track on the straight away with no body/wing. plenty fast enough for a small parking lot hahahaha. If i get crazy i'll gear it up more and try again. The 1/5 grp's don't get much traction on the rubber track and it tends to skid a long ways trying to stop :ROFLMAO:

I’ve got two places I can get some speed rips in and they both new blacktop so I’m very interested to see how these grp will fare. I’ve got way more bash spots for off-road than parking lots n streets. Once it hit my target she’s getting a fresh pair of mx43 belts and it’s all off road for me. This speed street poop is expensive and risky af! Lol. Once I take the title I’m retiring speed runs lol.
So typhon arms on Mojave vs senton? Is that what we saying for this dude? Lol. What’s wrong w the Mojave arms? Lol. U want poke get spacers lol.

@MFM thread jacker 😂 jk. I figured narrow track width would also mean less weight. Once 100mph is achieved, I'll probably make an off/on road buggy out of it
I know right!! I’m sitting shootin the poop as if it were my own thread hahaha.
wait, u challenging me to 100!?!? In a mojave!!!? Lol. 6s!?!

@MFM thread jacker 😂 jk. I figured narrow track width would also mean less weight. Once 100mph is achieved, I'll probably make an off/on road buggy out of it
I don't know how much difference it would be in weight but either way the momentum behind them at 100 would be nutso to stop hahahaha. i need a good smooth straight away.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back