Mojave Mojave chassis with Senton arms anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know right!! I’m sitting shootin the poop as if it were my own thread hahaha.
wait, u challenging me to 100!?!? In a mojave!!!? Lol. 6s!?!
No no no, just want to use the Mojave chassis as a platform. Shoot if I buy the Senton, I could mount the body in between the towers and have a 100mph Senton 🤣

Yea I got one of those too! Easily 100+ just haven’t been successful keeping her on the ground. She might be next!

8BB1E4F2-CE69-406A-9E77-9F441583959F.jpeg

No no no, just want to use the Mojave chassis as a platform. Shoot if I buy the Senton, I could mount the body in between the towers and have a 100mph Senton 🤣
I'm really trying hard not to turn my spare parts typhon into a trophy truck looking rig hahahaha. I just built my regular mojave and now I'm thinking of a mini

I don't know how much difference it would be in weight but either way the momentum behind them at 100 would be nutso to stop hahahaha. i need a good smooth straight away.
I'd have no idea where I'd run my possible future build. Got some planning to do if it becomes a reality!

Yea I got one of those too! Easily 100+ just haven’t been successful keeping her on the ground. She might be next!

View attachment 122307
You'd need a couple packs of lead fishing weights up front or maybe some 3" nuts taped under the front of the body hahahaha

Sentons are growing on me. The one I found looks pretty beat. He wants $400
I think for that i'd just get some senton towers and build it on a typhon. You can buy a body or an aftermarket one and be good to go. I widened mine but my extra mostly stock i'm debating on making the mini mojave

dude buggy2.jpg

dude buggy3.jpg

I think for that i'd just get some senton towers and build it on a typhon. You can buy a body or an aftermarket one and be good to go. I widened mine but my extra mostly stock i'm debating on making the mini mojave

View attachment 122308

View attachment 122309
Dig those bug bodies! I want to build a speed runner first out of it. He's throwing in a 3s battery and charger with it. I could offer him 200 or 250 with no battery or charger and no transmitter and receiver 🤷🏻‍♂️

Dig those bug bodies! I want to build a speed runner first out of it. He's throwing in a 3s battery and charger with it. I could offer him 200 or 250 with no battery or charger and no transmitter and receiver 🤷🏻‍♂️
I'd go without. I'm paranoid about batteries i don't know the history on. I'm always worried i'll burn my house down hahahaha.

Attachments

• 6B3AD557-1115-4871-BF3C-CD1D940F99E5.png
    6B3AD557-1115-4871-BF3C-CD1D940F99E5.png
    560.4 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
@SrC what's your typhon build looking like? Looking like the senton arms are about a half inch shorter after all. Not sure how parts availability will be going forward but go for the senton if you want. There are def a lot of typhon parts around hahahaha. I debated on putting the limitless towers on my street typhon but i put mojave arms on it, and i don't want to fiddle around with finding shocks that fit or dropping the shorter arms on.
Basing the difference in arm size off the width of the typhon at 12.2 and senton at 11.6 too by the way hahahaha. i always thought they were the same size though.
Lim arms are from the Typhon. Mojave arms are too narrow for a 1/6-1/7 ish Typhon build, so I wentt with The 6s Kraton arms and I think zero offset Truggy wheels will keep my build as close as I can get to Typhon proportions. FWIW.
Right now I'm modding a 1/5 OC wing for it.

Lim arms are from the Typhon. Mojave arms are too narrow for a 1/6-1/7 ish Typhon build, so I wentt with The 6s Kraton arms and I think zero offset Truggy wheels will keep my build as close as I can get to Typhon proportions. FWIW.
Right now I'm modding a 1/5 OC wing for it.
Right on, i bought a cheapo 1/5 wing on amazon i think. I am running kraton arms/hubs and 1/5 grp's

There’s a brand new in the box v1 on eBay! Grab that poop ASAP!! Probably arrmas best truck ever!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/265026613685
If I didn’t already have one...
6s senton? Do it!!
Mini Mojave fo shizzle! View attachment 122322
Man idk if I'd want to dismantle a mint rig like that! I'd keep it as is, maybe as a shelf queen.

Here's some pics of that Senton I found for sale. Boss lady said I have to wait till after the bills are paid this month 🙄. I think it's a V2

Screenshot_20210125-061458.png

Screenshot_20210125-061437.png

Screenshot_20210125-061447.png

Screenshot_20210125-061506.png

I was never good at telling the v1-v2. I think they only has two v as senton 6s. This one looks v1. I might be wrong tho.
I love the senton. An absolute riot on the road, grass, dirt. It’s a traxxas destroyer
C8156FD3-D669-4D12-96B8-6E5936213D0F.jpeg

I was never good at telling the v1-v2. I think they only has two v as senton 6s. This one looks v1. I might be wrong tho.
I love the senton. An absolute riot on the road, grass, dirt. It’s a traxxas destroyer
View attachment 122350
Haven't really looked into Senton 6S details but I did read the eBay link description that V1 had 180blx ESCs that were defective

V2 Senton had alum shock caps, sway bars, and different battery tray. Not sure what else. @Jamart85, that's a V2.
Thank you. I read somewhere those shocks came with a less desirable 3.5mm shaft that would bend.

You think $200 or $250 is worth it? Thinking of asking the seller if he'd take that with no Tx/Rx and no battery or charger he's including with the sale

I have the V2 and almost done rebuilding a V3. The V2, I never bent any shocks, never sent it to the moon either.

I bought my V3 as a beat to s**t roller for 230.00, probably past 400.00 by now lol. I don't care, to me it's worth it.

The differences between V2 and V3 are small, not an issue to me really.

Is it 250.00 complete?

Even as a roller its worth it in my opinion. I think you should jump on it. (y)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back