Kraton Mojave chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But Chris only did put the 8S esc and motor into the Mojave? As far as OP goes I think he has a Kraton 6S? As far as I understand its pretty much possible the only thing may be the drive train dogbones which need to accommodate for the longer chassis??

I'll build my own. I found some 5mm 7075 aluminum plate, and will extend my chassis by myself. I can make my own dogbones too, so I'll spend around 20 bugs for a kraton xl.

I'll build my own. I found some 5mm 7075 aluminum plate, and will extend my chassis by myself. I can make my own dogbones too, so I'll spend around 20 bugs for a kraton xl.
whats wrong with most folks on here - I literally don't know anyone with the machinery or skills to do that kind of stuff but on here it seems every other guys in the US has something like that in his garage or workshop ...

whats wrong with most folks on here - I literally don't know anyone with the machinery or skills to do that kind of stuff but on here it seems every other guys in the US has something like that in his garage or workshop ...
I'm from Germany and a mechanic. Got some nice tools in my workshop. And the dogbones will be cut and then extended with a hydraulic tube, that I'll press around it. I have a press for hydraulic hose at my factory, so that should not be a problem.

I'm from Germany and a mechanic. Got some nice tools in my workshop. And the dogbones will be cut and then extended with a hydraulic tube, that I'll press around it. I have a press for hydraulic hose at my factory, so that should not be a problem.
Noch schlimmer - even worse - I thought this is only the case in the US

Noch schlimmer - even worse - I thought this is only the case in the US
Noch schlimmer ?? I've been looking for the Mojave chassis, and all the stuff that I may need. And I just don't want to spend around 100 bugs on it. And If I fail, I'll have to buy a chassis. Maybe.

So I try it first, and spend eventually only a few € on it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back