Mojave Mojave EXB - 1st Bash :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimbles

Certified unintentional RC destroyer
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Typhon 3s
So this is it - my first bash with the Mojave EXB - apologies for the sound and thanks to @Glenn75. Running only on 4s. I ran 6s later and she MOVES!

She was FILTHY afterwards :) Build thread here if you are interested https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/grimbles-mojave-exb-build-thread.29151/
dirty mo.jpg

don't know how I speeded up the 3rd bit of the video - unintentional!

Last edited:
Looks like the front dog bone popped out at the end! Awesome session. Keep me coming

That cage looks crazy!! Like some mad max poop! Awesome build. Just peeped the link. Thanks.

Looks like you took the entire lawn back home ?
Thats how it's supposed to look!
Pretty much lol. I had to take all the parts off the chassis to be able to clean/wipe it. Have ordered scorched fenders at the recommendation @Sandracer_NL

I wouldn't buy the inner fender kit, I'd get a compressor ?? as that can be used for other stuff too....
One does not have to exclude the other?. But I agree a compressor certainly makes cleaning easier and quicker too. When I ran on dry sand and grass a simple paint brush does the job, when wet I use my cheap airbrush as well.

One does not have to exclude the other?. But I agree a compressor certainly makes cleaning easier and quicker too. When I ran on dry sand and grass a simple paint brush does the job, when wet I use my cheap airbrush as well.
Quite right. Im going for the "both" option :)

How does the rear wheel holding up? The normal Mojave have the problem of rear wheel coming off

How does the rear wheel holding up? The normal Mojave have the problem of rear wheel coming off
No issues so far. I bashed it reasonably hard on 4 and 6s and the only issue i had (my fault) was the pinion coming a bit loose.

Nice one. I wish my local park had humps to jump off of like that. Ours is basically all completely flat. Only thing we have is a small lake, and I almost drowned my Senton in it the first time I took it out!

Nice one. I wish my local park had humps to jump off of like that. Ours is basically all completely flat. Only thing we have is a small lake, and I almost drowned my Senton in it the first time I took it out!
Its about a 30 min drive for me to that one. Where in the UK are you?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back