Mojave exb 8s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evinahmad86

Reaction score
Stupid question but I was looking at getting a Mojave exb and run routerlogin ning max 8 system in it.
However I picked up a like new Outcast 8s yesterday for $500 with two Spectrum 4s batteries and charger.
Can I put those electronics minus the servo and the Mojave and how easily? My second question would be can I run those electronics on 4s

Last edited:
Max8 is only good for 6s. When you say electronics out of the outcast, do you mean taking the the 160 A esc and putting it in the Mojave? If so, yes it can be done and yes you can run it on 8s.

Takes a bit of dremel work to get that esc in but it fits.

cheers,
kev

You could easily put a 8s Spektrum system in a mojave. I personally don't see the need for that much power in the mojave. Mine was pretty impressive on the stock 6s system. I now run the stock 2050 motor with a mamba monster X with a 18t pinion. Thing rips!

Outcast 8S system works fine in the Mojave EXB, with the appropriate gearing (the 1250kV does like bigger pinions then the higher kv-motors)
I find that setup already crazy fast on 6S and it becomes borderline uncontrollable on 8S. (standing and running backflips without even flooring it)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back