Mojave Mojave EXB build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferrebee88

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Outcast EXB
My wife got me a Mojave EXB for Christmas.

Motor/ESC - Hobbywing Max6 / 1650kv
Servo - Savox 1210SG (had to take servo apart and put back together to fit in aluminum mount)
RX/TX - Spektrum DX5C

I am awaiting the ESC/motor in the mail. I am going to try it on 4s with a 25t pinion and go from their. I am still trying to figure out if I want to get a 6s battery or run two 3s batteries.

Servo - Savox 1210SG (had to take servo apart and put back together to fit in aluminum mount)
RX/TX - Spektrum DX5C

I am awaiting the ESC/motor in the mail. I am going to try it on 4s with a 25t pinion and go from their. I am still trying to figure out if I want to get a 6s battery or run two 3s batteries.
You for sure will want a 6S pack with that setup. 4S will be pretty slow.

All my rc's are currently set up with xt60 plugs. Do you think those will handle 6s, or should I switch over to xt60?

RX/TX - Spektrum DX5C

Did your WIFE buy you EXB MOJAVE AND MAX6 COMBO?

He have any sister ?
I need one wife who buy me this rig and set up now actually

It has been a while since this post, but here is an update. I put the max6/1650kv combo and 20T pinion running on 6s. It dried out enough outside for me to get a good test run. I am used to running a Kraton EXB, so it did take some getting used to. Less forgiving due to the narrower width and trickier in air corrections due to the smaller diameter tires. A completely different driving experience and I LOVE it. It handles very well and does take some finesse to avoid traction rolling. It jumps very well too: just soars. Even when it lands wrong you can usually keep it from rolling if you know what you are doing. I am thinking of moving up to a 22T pinion for a little more speed. Any thoughts?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back