Mojave EXB discontinued ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How would buying a regular one and swapping EXB components onto it and ditching the electronics be any different than buying a rtr EXB and ditching the electronics?
That's a good point, while I do wish for exb's as kits myself I'll admit that I don't think I personally need ALL the exb bits..frankly besides diffs, I don't need much else myself.
My brother's v5 kraton has me pretty impressed. I think the rtr mojave would be even better since the short arm small tires of the mojave seem to be less strenuous on drivetrain and suspension in general. Sell off the electronics and build away.😁👌😉

Oh no !! Mojave EXB discontinued !!!! Better leave this one right in the box along with a discontinued Senton 6s !!!

D2E474E5-8182-45BE-8153-FB1FDF28DBB9.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't get Arrma / HH , discontinue the Senton 6s because the Mojave came out but the Typhon platform is still there which is 90% of a Senton ??? NTM , they still make all the parts now for the Senton 6s ? All they don't make is the box !!!! LOL May of as well left it in the Arrma lineup , I'd be willing to bet they'd sell !!!
AFA the Mojave EXB , I'd most likely think it will come back as a RTR EXB to shove their electronics at you . Again , get rid of a popular truck ??? That black Mo EXB body is just bad azz !!! I still have my RTR Mojave , but I will keep an eye out for a local Mo EXB that has had use on it to pick up , won't use my new one !!!!

Been wondering. The Mojave EXB tips over easier than the non-EXB Mojave. Seems to be because the LSD give power to the wheel with the most resistance. And the standard differentials give the power to the wheel with the least resistance. Maybe I am wrong there. Have not read up more on that. Just wondering why the Mojave EXB tips over easier.

Seems to me up to now it's pure speculation. In Germany if a product is not in stock on the Horizon Hobby website it says "this item is no longer available". Had that a number of times and the product was back a while later.

Seems to me up to now it's pure speculation. In Germany if a product is not in stock on the Horizon Hobby website it says "this item is no longer available". Had that a number of times and the product was back a while later.
Very similar story over here (UK) with the O8sEXB being discontinued, it goes out of stock then it reappears in stock again maybe a week or so later :unsure:

Can someone explain something to me? If the Mojave EXB is discontinued, how does a hobby store in China have 200 available and is selling them on Aliexpress for $700 a piece? Why does the UK, Australia, and China still have them but no one in the US has any? Why can they get them but no store in the US can?

Sorry, I don't trust no Aliexpress seller who say they have the real Arrma Mojave Exb.

I buy plenty on Aliexpress. Right now I'm waiting for 5 servos a motor, Typhon shocks and a few motor fans.

Can someone explain something to me? If the Mojave EXB is discontinued, how does a hobby store in China have 200 available and is selling them on Aliexpress for $700 a piece? Why does the UK, Australia, and China still have them but no one in the US has any? Why can they get them but no store in the US can?

They have backdoor access ,ie: off the back of the delivery 🚚

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back