Mojave EXB discontinued ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad times IMO..

Screenshot_20230107-080409_Samsung Internet.jpg

Think they may be releasing something similar SCT wise??

Think they may be releasing something similar SCT wise??

The Mojave is the SCT..
And they had the Senton 6S before that..

We’ve been hearing the roller EXBs are gone for a while, but they seem to keep coming back around. If they wouldn’t have discontinued the EXB Outcast 6s I would say that is what they are going to do with all the EXB rollers. With that one gone as well it doesn’t seem as clear what they are doing.

We’ve been hearing the roller EXBs are gone for a while, but they seem to keep coming back around. If they wouldn’t have discontinued the EXB Outcast 6s I would say that is what they are going to do with all the EXB rollers. With that one gone as well it doesn’t seem as clear what they are doing.
Seems the trend. TLR typhon too. I'm sure the rollers are barely a blip on the radar in the whole market, so not surprised. I've learned from y'all that selling off the unwanted bits from the rtr is very feasible too. Thanks for that!🍻

If they wouldn’t have discontinued the EXB Outcast 6s I would say that is what they are going to do with all the EXB rollers. With that one gone as well it doesn’t seem as clear what they are doing.
WTF.... that's discontinued also..!!!
Still available in the UK currently

Makes you wonder what the heck they are doing. But the roller Kraton 6s EXB is still available?
I think they'll keep the Kraton EXB, I reckon it's the biggest selling EXB..
Think I've bought at least 3 or 4 of them for projects etc not one of them has stayed as a Kraton :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dang.

Well if the MEXB comes back as an RTR, the only way I'd buy it is on some crazy sale where it's like 30 to 40% off like the recent holiday sales. That way i can discount my way out of all those crappy spektrum electronics. Wish arrma knew that.

Anyone know if it'd be worth it buying a regular mojave and swapping out a few key EXB components? Was looking to buy a EXB this year, but that's looks to be not happening.

Dang.

Well if the MEXB comes back as an RTR, the only way I'd buy it is on some crazy sale where it's like 30 to 40% off like the recent holiday sales. That way i can discount my way out of all those crappy spektrum electronics. Wish arrma knew that.

Anyone know if it'd be worth it buying a regular mojave and swapping out a few key EXB components? Was looking to buy a EXB this year, but that's looks to be not happening.

How would buying a regular one and swapping EXB components onto it and ditching the electronics be any different than buying a rtr EXB and ditching the electronics?

How would buying a regular one and swapping EXB components onto it and ditching the electronics be any different than buying a rtr EXB and ditching the electronics?
Surely the EXB RTR, if it comes out, will be more expensive than the the regular RTR. Ergo, can I buy the RTR and swap out:
a few key EXB components?
And anyway, a EXB RTR doesn't exist right now, so that's not an option. If the RTR went on sale, thats the situation I'd be in.

Surely the EXB RTR, if it comes out, will be more expensive than the the regular RTR. Ergo, can I buy the RTR and swap out:

And anyway, a EXB RTR doesn't exist right now, so that's not an option. If the RTR went on sale, thats the situation I'd be in.

Good point about the price difference, the partial rollers from chop shops on eBay look better every day. However if you don’t mind a little extra work, I still think it is worth buying a rtr and selling off what you don’t need, compared to buying a roller from an eBay chop shop and buying the bits you need to complete it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back