Mojave Mojave EXB: Do a barrel roll!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like you may want to set your shocks a bit for a lower ride height🤣
haha I actually just raised it before that video because the weight of the 8s batteries appeared to make the body rub. Maybe I should play with it a bit more.

You might also consider stiffer springs😉
I think I will try that! Thanks for the suggestion. Though I will say I was forcing a lot of those barrel rolls and it wasn't on accident hahaha.

I think I will try that! Thanks for the suggestion. Though I will say I was forcing a lot of those barrel rolls and it wasn't on accident hahaha.
Yeah, I could tell😉. Driving fast, letting go of the throttle (nose goes down) and then a hard turn. The Mojave isn’t made for that, but know it’s fun🤣

Not much you can do about rollovers. Can't dial it out without affecting other parameters negatively. IMHO.
I love my Mojo.
I find it a nice great challenge to control and keep it on 2 wheels just before the moment of a roll over.
I love that 2 wheel control. My body road rash shows it.:ROFLMAO:
I find that with the Mojo, it's all about what tires you run and the terrain. Aside from driver control.
I am seriously considering the Method RC Belted tires myself.
Better suited for how I run the Mojo on Pavement?:unsure:
Nice roll over video.(y)

Pretty much describes how Mojos inherently are to drive

Yeah, I could tell😉. Driving fast, letting go of the throttle (nose goes down) and then a hard turn. The Mojave isn’t made for that, but know it’s fun🤣
Haha it's extremely fun and it makes the Mojave special imo. None of my other rigs can really do it like that.
Cool vid as far as vids go...but that Mojave...tough as nails! 🤩
Thank you! and it sure is tough lol. Normally I try to be relatively gentle with my rigs and this was definitely the most reckless I've been with any of them. It says a lot though because I definitely felt confident in the Mojave's ability to take the abuse. :cool:
Not much you can do about rollovers. Can't dial it out without affecting other parameters negatively. IMHO.
I love my Mojo.
I find it a nice great challenge to control and keep it on 2 wheels just before the moment of a roll over.
I find that with the Mojo, it's all about what tires you run and the terrain. Aside from driver control.
Nice roll over video.(y)

Yes!! It's so fun trying to control that 2-wheel and 3-wheel motion. When I was driving the Mojave during the making of the video, I actually told the wifey I was going to name it something to do with 2-wheel motion, but she ended up putting a bunch of barrel roll clips and I just went with it. :ROFLMAO:

Honestly, I really enjoy the Methodrc tires on the street. Still haven't gotten to really use them on the grass or anything but on the street they are awesome. MethodRC definitely has a customer in me from now on. They've even been holding up to my 8s use and it was my first time ever gluing a totally unglued tire, :ROFLMAO:

Thank you! and it sure is tough lol. Normally I try to be relatively gentle with my rigs and this was definitely the most reckless I've been with any of them. It says a lot though because I definitely felt confident in the Mojave's ability to take the abuse. :cool:
At first I was kinda cringing but then realized you were doing it on purpose. :ROFLMAO:
Looks so fun driving it. And true to design a different skill set is needed to keep it off its lid...but rolling it looks fun too! :ROFLMAO:(y)

I love my Mojo.
Nice roll over video.(y)

I think I will put the method ones on one of my mojaves when they come in, and may order the larger belted ones for the stretched talion project. Nailed down a body for it today too after i found the basher body pontiac is way too short to work on a mojave chassis when i got it yesterday :mad:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back