Mojave Mojave EXB now " Discontinued "

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3x9rtse

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
For a while the status shown on HH / Tower / Arrma site was " Not Available " , and as expected has now changed to " Discontinued " . Is this going to come back like the Talion , a RTR EXB ? Or is it gone all together ( EXB ) , and just the RTR Green / Red Mojaves will be sold ?
I truthfully like the look of black body , the LSD's I'd like to give a try as none of my Arrmas have them . Almost just bought a body and F/R diffs from Jennys and make my RTR , sorta an EXB ( minus the chassis / towers / braces ) . But now Jennys is sold out of the body , and if truck is gone , usually Jennys stuff is gone to .
Even if it comes back as a RTR EXB , I like most others don't want the stock electronics as I wanted to do a HW Max6 / 1650 .
So , the ones that are left on Ebay are I guess our last shot at one .
I would assume the parts will still be there , but not cheaper like we could have gotten from Jennys .

There’s still plenty of parts for the Nero… it’s going to be a while before parts will be hard to find… among its either getting refreshed a update version or possibly just “RTR”

For a while the status shown on HH / Tower / Arrma site was " Not Available " , and as expected has now changed to " Discontinued " . Is this going to come back like the Talion , a RTR EXB ? Or is it gone all together ( EXB ) , and just the RTR Green / Red Mojaves will be sold ?
I truthfully like the look of black body , the LSD's I'd like to give a try as none of my Arrmas have them . Almost just bought a body and F/R diffs from Jennys and make my RTR , sorta an EXB ( minus the chassis / towers / braces ) . But now Jennys is sold out of the body , and if truck is gone , usually Jennys stuff is gone to .
Even if it comes back as a RTR EXB , I like most others don't want the stock electronics as I wanted to do a HW Max6 / 1650 .
So , the ones that are left on Ebay are I guess our last shot at one .
I would assume the parts will still be there , but not cheaper like we could have gotten from Jennys .
I'd get an RTR EXB mojave mostly because I could use the spektrum 150 esc in a lower powered lightweight RC (mt410) and maybe the servo in my son's granite. But I'd probably have to wait for a mega sale to come around. I don't feel like spending 750 or something when I could drop a little more and get an 8s truck.

The worst bit is that if HH sells the RTR EXB, and it doesn't sell well, i'm afraid they may equate that to the Mojave in general not selling well and it might hurt the Mojave line all around.

There’s still plenty of parts for the Nero… it’s going to be a while before parts will be hard to find… among its either getting refreshed a update version or possibly just “RTR”
Last time I checked the only parts you cannot find for the Nero are the bodies and the tires. The diff brain can be a little difficult to track down but they can be found.

There was a large thread about how all of the EXB rollers are going away it was even confirmed by the man Jason Deerden himself.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back