SOLD / FOUND Mojave? Exb or rtr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I rarely see them for sale. I love mine. My favorite still after almost 2 years. (V1 RTR) with ALL the M2C upgrades. OE electrics and Noble NB4 radio.
Maybe why many are not selling them??? Many are too beloved to sell.:LOL:
Check Ebay. There is always something floating around.

I’ll looking to sell my Mojave EXB on 8s. Could possibly swap in factory 6s gear if you prefer. Only run a handful of times. Never jumped big air or abused. I’m thinking of selling because I have way to RC’s and not big on short course trucks.
I’m also looking to sell my like new Limitless roller. My concern is shipping costs killing the deal. PM me your zip code and cell or email and I will get you pictures and details etc…

I’ll looking to sell my Mojave EXB on 8s. Could possibly swap in factory 6s gear if you prefer. Only run a handful of times. Never jumped big air or abused. I’m thinking of selling because I have way to RC’s and not big on short course trucks.
I’m also looking to sell my like new Limitless roller. My concern is shipping costs killing the deal. PM me your zip code and cell or email and I will get you pictures and details etc…
Done

Best in the 6s lineup. Haven’t run my Senton since i got the Mojave!
Mind if I ask what are the real main differences you notice? I always thought of the Mojave as an upgraded Senton because they seem so similar spec-wise although Mojave is classified as a dessert runner/truck. I'm torn between doing a second Senton 6s(only need a handful of parts) or beefed up 8s Mojave EXB for my next project if I ever finish the 8s Senton EXB.

Good point and fair enough. But again, what makes it not a larger upgraded Senton?
Don't get me wrong. I've seen the amazing videos of Mojave runs. But I like that it has the SCT look. And a build will include easier to source parts lol.

Mind if I ask what are the real main differences you notice? I always thought of the Mojave as an upgraded Senton because they seem so similar spec-wise although Mojave is classified as a dessert runner/truck. I'm torn between doing a second Senton 6s(only need a handful of parts) or beefed up 8s Mojave EXB for my next project if I ever finish the 8s Senton EXB.
A 3s senton is mostly plastic and a mojave is mostly metal. Personally I don't consider a mojave to be a desert truck because it doesn't have a solid rear axle like a udr or super Baja rey. It's more of a large scale sct.

Night & day difference in handling. Track sections where my Senton struggled the Mojave just floats over…. The larger Mojave chassis is so much easier to drive, you’ll love it man trust me!
A 3s senton is mostly plastic and a mojave is mostly metal. Personally I don't consider a mojave to be a desert truck because it doesn't have a solid rear
I believe he was referring to the 6s Senton (i know i was)

Any out there?
Ummmmmmm......it would be cheaper to buy new than to pry mine away from me......

What are you willing to pay? I don't think it's fair, mine has newly serviced differentials and is essentially stock. It is a version 2 but I just don't think I want to get rid of it

As far as the difference between a Senton and the Mojave...... Bigger longer wider 6s instead of 3s, both are rugged, but the Mojave is a Senton on steroids,

lots of steroids
To the original poster, this may be a good avenue for you. Look into the details

Night & day difference in handling. Track sections where my Senton struggled the Mojave just floats over…. The larger Mojave chassis is so much easier to drive, you’ll love it man trust me!

I believe he was referring to the 6s Senton (i know i was)
I was. As of now, the only plastic found on my 6s(now 8s)are the main body of bulkheads, body posts, all arms, and upper part of roll tower.

Good point and fair enough. But again, what makes it not a larger upgraded Senton?
Don't get me wrong. I've seen the amazing videos of Mojave runs. But I like that it has the SCT look. And a build will include easier to source parts lol.
Huge difference in weight distribution and drivability. I have driven both and the senton is an overpowered brick that is pushing its capabilities in all areas IMO. The mojave is far more balanced. Also the scale makes it capable of many rougher terrains etc.
Ummmmmmm......it would be cheaper to buy new than to pry mine away from me......

What are you willing to pay? I don't think it's fair, mine has newly serviced differentials and is essentially stock. It is a version 2 but I just don't think I want to get rid of it

As far as the difference between a Senton and the Mojave...... Bigger longer wider 6s instead of 3s, both are rugged, but the Mojave is a Senton on steroids,

lots of steroids

To the original poster, this may be a good avenue for you. Look into the details
Different setups and condition plays a huge role in price point so what I am willing to pay is based on these variables. New is definitely an option but exploring options is a good idea.

I have been into RC for a very long time. When SCTs were released I hated them with a passion. I really saw them as the dumbests RC ever. I eventually got a senton 3s for my daughter for the durability. After I drove it a few times I fell in love and converted my big rock to a senton. Along the way I saw the mojave but the scale size seemed to much and I thought it must be terrible to drive until I drove a friends. It impressed me a ton but still the sheer size of it turned me off. So I built a senton 6s trying to just have a nicer more capable senton to pair with my 3s. The drivability was no where close to the same. The amount of weight in that small package made it feel clumsy and unappealing. The 6s power was nice but also too much IMO. Just not what I was really looking for so I sold it to a buddy and here I am. Back to the mojave....

Your observations are very spot-on and your response to my post was absolutely fair. I made the mistake of posting it after being on duty for 13 hours as a nurse. Unfair to say what would you pay for my rig when you don't know virtually anything about it. I like your comparison between the Mojave and the Senton......
All the best in your search, as was stated earlier, you hardly ever see a used one for sale. I guess there is probably a reason for that......yep 👍

They aren't perfect, there is no radio control rig that is, but man the Mojave is a nice balance of size, power, nimbleness to a degree, and a word that you used is drivable.

And pretty tough as well
Thanks for inputs from everyone. This is what I wanted to hear, seeing as I like the Senton so much. I will likely get an EXB Mojave roller before Christmas and make it a winter project for offroad/bashing.
My guess is if you love the Senton you will love the Mojave. It is definitely more stable at speed

2345197F-8B1F-4F37-A896-DA8DF424B095.jpeg

Just picked up a new in box EXB locally for a fair deal with rx/tx

NICE👍 Electronics?
I need to get some. I have rx/tx and a servo. Undecided on power plant. I am either going to go with the usual HW max6 combo or may save a few bucks and do a spectrum 6s esc with a surpass motor. I have the surpass 4585 in my outcast and it is great. Run it at 75% most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back