Mojave Mojave EXB servo fitment issues with Promodeler DS555BLHV

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jxr006

Reaction score
First off let me say i'm blown away with the quality of the DS555BLHV. The fit and finish is amazing.

But it doesn't seem to fit the servo mount. (stock or hot racing).

How do i go about solving this? metal filing?

IMG_1092.jpg

IMG_1099.jpg

IMG_1191.JPG

but, i don't think it fits in a standard servo mount because of how high the power plug is.

IMG_1192.JPG

IMG_1193.JPG

IMG_1194.JPG

IMG_1195.JPG

IMG_1196.JPG

IMG_1198.JPG

Yes sir, excellent servo! I had to file/Dremel the stock mount also. But ultimately this is the way to go. Your going to want a heavy duty mount for a heavy duty servo. Fits perfectly.

94F538BE-1B64-498B-A6FA-E6232E2BBAB1.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes sir, excellent servo! I had to file/Dremel the stock mount also. But ultimately this is the way to go. Your going to want a heavy duty mount for a heavy duty servo ?. Fits perfectly.

View attachment 117676
wow that looks great.

did you have to file with the just bash it servo mount? i see it comes with a notch. that looks like a great design.
how do you screw on bottom? do they provide the long screws or you have to get them yourself?

No filing needed. Fit perfectly.
If I remember correctly, isn the stock mount to short? Does the Promodeler sit on the chassis? I have the extended height mount so there’s plenty of clearance.

36FAEDFF-4C85-4DB4-9DCA-727988E4D2F6.jpeg

You are going to want some clearance under that powerful servo ?

Last edited:
If I remember correctly, isn the stock mount to short? Does the Promodeler sit on the chassis? I have the extended height mount so there’s plenty of clearance.

View attachment 117684
That looks perfect. What's the height of that extended servo mount in mm?

@Cheez, how did you build/buy that clean looking spacer?
Which spacer? Are you talking about on the servo arm? If so (lol) that’s just a little black spacer out of my spare parts box. I’ve since swapped that out for a Vanquish servo arm that came with a cool stainless steel spacer 👍

26CF7A0E-DB3C-4F47-96C3-0B7E8F8FBACA.jpeg

Last edited:
@Cheez who are you.. you got all the best stuff!

:)

thanks for sharing. does your trucks ever break? feel like they are built for bashes.

View attachment 117684
Deleted. I missed above where you mentioned it was the extended version.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back