Mojave Mojave exb w SBR2.0 beads!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, now you’re just showing off. :ROFLMAO:
Don’t get the chance to show off the other half of my rigs (not Arrma) here so heck yeah! I’m gonna toot that horn whenever possible 😂😎😉

Looks like fun! What pinion are you using? That backflip is really cool.

I really wrecked my body with jumps when full throttle was not enough to save. Not sure what to do with the SBR. Too nice to bash hard. Too much fun to be a shelf queen. I guess it needs to come to the point where one has written off the car anyway to really have fun bashing.

Kind of amazed you have those nice Pastrana bodies.

I think your SBR thinks he's actually a Kraton or Talion.

Last edited:
Tires and rims part numbers please 🙏
They’re off the Losi Super Baja Rey 2.0. They’re huge! Lol
Looks like fun! What pinion are you using? That backflip is really cool.

I really wrecked my body with jumps when full throttle was not enough to save. Not sure what to do with the SBR. Too nice to bash hard. Too much fun to be a shelf queen. I guess it needs to come to the point where one has written off the car anyway to really have fun bashing.

Kind of amazed you have those nice Pastrana bodies.

I think your SBR thinks he's actually a Kraton or Talion.
I think I’m running 22t. 2 teeth from max so yea I think it’s a 22 or 23 lol.

Finally got a chance to let her rip!! Ran the old v1 trimmed body as I still gotta fine tune the suspension/droop and gearing. Currently running 22/50. Next up is 22/44. She ran great but I want more speed w these huge wheels. If they work out I might have to grab some aluminum beadlocks!

Finally got a chance to let her rip!! Ran the old v1 trimmed body as I still gotta fine tune the suspension/droop and gearing. Currently running 22/50. Next up is 22/44. She ran great but I want more speed w these huge wheels. If they work out I might have to grab some aluminum beadlocks!
Uhhh...you said she needs WHAT? I'm confused...looks like a damn monster to me!

Uhhh...you said she needs WHAT? I'm confused...looks like a damn monster to me!
She’s a freak!! Haha. Gonna grab some vitavon 3.4/40 or whatever size these are aluminum wheels!!

I think I need to think again how nicely I treat the SBR 2.0. Really nice spot you have there.

What oil do you have in your rear diff?

That backflip was awesome! I thought you were a goner for sure.

What happened with the last one and the tree? Did stuff break? That looked like kind of a nasty hit.
Was a big hit. Was trying to get a hi speed fly by lol. Front axle popped and busted diff cup lol.

I think I need to think again how nicely I treat the SBR 2.0. Really nice spot you have there.

What oil do you have in your rear diff?
Running stock exb diffs currently. I love the way this truck is turning out. Gonna do the diffs now since the front diff cup broke.

I have 300k front / 20 million center / 500k rear. Plus 4 harder springs. Hard springs in the front make the SBR much more stable and it does not tip over so easily in corners. Then the lower end of the rear shock is one hole back, closer to the wheel. Also makes it more stable. The 500k in the rear also helps if you like the rear end to come around in corners. Handles a lot more like the Mojave after these changes. Next time I open the rear I would go down to 300k.

I have 300k front / 20 million center / 500k rear. Plus 4 harder springs. Hard springs in the front make the SBR much more stable and it does not tip over so easily in corners. Then the lower end of the rear shock is one hole back, closer to the wheel. Also makes it more stable. The 500k in the rear also helps if you like the rear end to come around in corners. Handles a lot more like the Mojave after these changes. Next time I open the rear I would go down to 300k.
Hell yea. I thought u were asking bout the Mojave lol. The SBR is built. Vitavon diffs 500/20mil/250. My sbr is a finely tuned machine. I just built this mojave and always wanted to try the sbr wheels on it. Now that I know they work I’m gonna go nuts and get the billet wheels ;-).
Not sure if you’ve seen the vids

Sorry if I’m repeating myself lol

Hell yea. I thought u were asking bout the Mojave lol. The SBR is built. Vitavon diffs 500/20mil/250. My sbr is a finely tuned machine. I just built this mojave and always wanted to try the sbr wheels on it. Now that I know they work I’m gonna go nuts and get the billet wheels ;-).

Sorry if I’m repeating myself lol
Kind of a nice repetition. ;) (y)

What wheels are those in the first and second video?

Last edited:
Kind of a nice repetition. ;) (y)

What wheels are those in the first and second video?
First vid is sweeps terrain crusher
Second vid arrma backflip 6s 😉

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back