Mojave Mojave Front Flip Over My Head

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right? Love the thing. This and the big rock are my main two grasshoppers. Big rock gets a little sketch at high speeds though. Prob need to look into some belted tires

car driving GIF
Don’t quite understand using the Mojave as stunt vehicle. But what ever floats your boat. I’m very impressed with the what you are doing.

car driving GIF
Don’t quite understand using the Mojave as stunt vehicle. But what ever floats your boat. I’m very impressed with the what you are doing.
I have to at least jump mine to make it interesting. And I will eventually jump it right over my head like I do my other rigs.

Totally agree! I mainly race the Mojave with other big scale vehicles on a track or open field. Sometimes bash, but hardly jump it like this. This was just a spur of the moment, ‘hey let’s send this thing’. Lol

@Cheez and to be fair, ‘how it’s meant to be driven’, and ‘don’t understand it as a stunt truck’ are both relative opinions. The fire extinguishers in the rear say ‘why are you reading this? Just send it’. It’s a great short course racer, but you have just as many people bashing it. I’ll get killed for saying this, but if you’re buying a SCT to drive it ‘the right way’. Buy a UDR.

I use my Mojave for everything... I send it, bash it on concrete, race it on gravel and grrass.

It does everything. Best vehicle Arrma makes.

@Cheez and to be fair, ‘how it’s meant to be driven’, and ‘don’t understand it as a stunt truck’ are both relative opinions. The fire extinguishers in the rear say ‘why are you reading this? Just send it’. It’s a great short course racer, but you have just as many people bashing it. I’ll get killed for saying this, but if you’re buying a SCT to drive it ‘the right way’. Buy a UDR.
Meh. I have a Mojave EXB and have no interest in any other SCT. The Mojave is more durable and bash worthy than a UDR. More stable too while making hard turns. That's what I have noticed in the videos and comments. Not to mention that it's way easier to work on the Mojave too.

Dude…..that was some NIZE driving there!! When money starts growing on my trees (had a bad spring and nothing grew) I am going to get the Mojave next and will have to figure out what’s after that…..on down the road.
Thank you so much for sharing your video. I know how hard it is for me to record, as I am a bad editor and i guess, just to scared to put myself out there like that.
Keep up the great work and can’t wait to see what you do next!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back