Mojave Mojave front hinge pin block

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calebgilmore

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Notorious
  7. Outcast 6s
  8. Senton 6s
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
  11. Vorteks
  12. Voltage
Will the CRCU front hinge pin blocks still work with the Mojave and the little part that attaches to the bottom of the bumper? I hadn't thought about this before now and just assumed it would. I guess I could leave it off if it has plenty of other attachment points though too. ARA320546 in the exploded view

mojave front.JPG

If you are referring to ARA 320426 AS THAT LITTLE PART, it is needed to hold/capture the lower hinge pins in place. I am not sure if the CRCU A block captures the hinge pins. If not, you will need that Little part, sometimes refferred to as the bumper on some other 6s Rigs. Research the CRCU A block better and find pictures of it.

If you are referring to ARA 320426 AS THAT LITTLE PART, it is needed to hold/capture the lower hinge pins in place. I am not sure if the CRCU A block captures the hinge pins. If not, you will need that Little part, sometimes refferred to as the bumper on some other 6s Rigs. Research the CRCU A block better and find pictures of it.
I run the crcu blocks on my 3 typhons, k6, notorious, and talion already, I'm well aware of the block. I'm just curious if the piece in front of 330378 has screws that pop up through the bottom and if it will fit over the crcu block or could in fact be left off or what others have done.

mojave front.JPG

Those 2 screws (not shown)that come up from the chassis bottom leading edge fasten into the bulk head. I don't think anything has changed for the Mojave when to comparing to the other 6S rigs. Of course the bumper/skid plate mount is unique to the Mojave. AR330378 has not changed for any of the 6S rigs. Leaving the steel EXB version out of this. I am trying to follow you.
I don't have CRCU on my Mojave. I have the stock bumper and a TBone front I haven't felt the need to use because it doesn't look proper or better than the Stock way of mounting it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back