Mojave Mojave Handling & Traction Roll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that the Mojave is the only truck that Arrma provide optional springs for (?). The stock is the softest option and you’ve got two levels of stiffer springs to go from there. The stiffer springs will reduce the roll considerably.

Stock is front 1.35N/mm rear 0.56N/mm.

You can go front 1.42N/MM rear 0.6N/MM
or front 1.5N/MM rear 0.63N/MM

You can also thicken the sway bars, Stock is 2.4, you can go 2.6 or 2.9.
How many sway bars do you need? 1 or 2?

I'm running stiffest springs arrma sells, along with switched the rear shock pistons from the stock 1-4 to 1-2, the front was already 1-2, and 80 wt, shock oil with emulsion style hr shock caps and it's handles amazing compared to stock. Also running only 30wt in rear diff that helps a lot too. It body rolls less, chassis slaps less, handles bumps and whoops better, doesn't squat completely under acceleration I love it have no downsides but I want it to handle like a short course truck not a dessert truck. I may even drill my own shock pistons try and tighten it up a hair more

This should give you an idea of how it handles with the stiff springs and sway bars.

Nice Run @bicketybam ! I'm getting my Mojave next week and I can't wait! Do you have the M2C body stiffeners in yours? Also which set of springs did you end up going with?

You mentioned body mount issue, can you elaborate please?

Nice Run @bicketybam ! I'm getting my Mojave next week and I can't wait! Do you have the M2C body stiffeners in yours? Also which set of springs did you end up going with?

You mentioned body mount issue, can you elaborate please?
I have M2C chassis braces. I went with the thickest springs Arrma offers and I'm happy with the results.

I had the same issue with mine on Grass and sometimes dirt even. I read a post on the forums here about diff fluid and tried some experimenting myself. I put 500k in the center and went to 50 in the rear and the front. It slides much better now. I am almost positive the issue is that when i would give it throttle while trying to make a very tight turn that all the power would transfer to the inside tire leaving the tire with all the weight on it to just free spin and dig in causing roll over issues. Now with the thicker fluid that outside tire spins and whips the truck around. This may even be a placebo effect and its just me getting better at running the rig mind you, but i THINK it made a big difference in cornering.

Thanks for the diff weight tips and Bickerty for the sway bar size?.I have just ordered the stiffest springs and will order the sway bars next month as I have already spent way to much this month.I already have 30k,60k,100k and 500k diff oil here so I will have to see what to go with.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back