Mojave Mojave? Infraction? Felony? Help me decide!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Little late to the party but good decision. I would have voted for a on road car to compliment your collection.

Nice one banjoted but that most certainly isn't that! Sure ye knew that already tho! How about a street mojave?

_20210120_130412.JPG

Oh man I am in this dilemma as well, both infraction and felony are in stock in the UK! Personally I'm not into muscle cars so the infraction looks better and the blue goes with my blue Kraton but because of lockdown here I can't even take the Kraton out.

Let us know how you get on with your new purchase.

Oh man I am in this dilemma as well, both infraction and felony are in stock in the UK! Personally I'm not into muscle cars so the infraction looks better and the blue goes with my blue Kraton but because of lockdown here I can't even take the Kraton out.

Let us know how you get on with your new purchase.
Will do. Like you say, lockdown is a bit limiting - and the weather forecast for the next couple of weeks is shocking. But hopefully soon!

So, having bought the Infraction on Wednesday, I made it all the way to Sunday before buying a Mojave. That should make my wife really proud, right?
If not, maby sleeping on the sofa or worse the dog house. 🤣

My wife's tolerance of my childish bs on display again as RC takes over a corner of our kitchen...

Now I just need this poopy freezing snow/sleet/rain that we've been enduring in the UK to shift - oh, and the deadly pandemic - and I can start enjoying it all!

IMG_0719.jpg

I just picked up a Mojave and felony. It’s only been a few days, and I have not run the felony quite enough, but so far the Mojave I think it’s going to be way more fun! It’s more all purpose. It’s fast, capable, and you could throw the thing around pretty nicely. So just depends on what type of surfaces you are running on. the Mojave is more than fast enough and can go over just about anything

I own both mojave and infraction straight up go mojave nothing compares to the fun the infraction is super cool and one of a kind no doubt but it smokes tires to the point of buying new sets every battery pack and I know that's how you drive it... But if you can't Hoon it it ain't fun you know. Mojave is powerful can jump/ slide/ and go 60mph on dirt it's a beat of all worlds I was new to rc and got the infraction but if I bought mojave first I would have never even got the infraction sadly it's awesome for what it is and if $ isn't an issue it's.fun but spending 60 bucks every few battery packs.. you could buy a mojave with saved money in a month

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back