Mojave Mojave Input Shaft Cup Which is better blx or exb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TL01magic

Reaction score
building up "refurb my mojave" parts list.

I have a BLX Mojave, and wondering if am able to use the EXB version Input Shaft Cup or if I have to use the BLX version.

Am presuming the EXB version is stronger / lasts longer, anyone know / have experience with both?

For two cups, the BLX is about 25$ cheaper than the EXB ones.

Thanks for any input :D

BLX version ARA310432
AR310432.PNG

EXB Version ARA310977
ARA310977.PNG

building up "refurb my mojave" parts list.

I have a BLX Mojave, and wondering if am able to use the EXB version Input Shaft Cup or if I have to use the BLX version.

Am presuming the EXB version is stronger / lasts longer, anyone know / have experience with both?

For two cups, the BLX is about 25$ cheaper than the EXB ones.

Thanks for any input :D

BLX version ARA310432
View attachment 274876

EXB Version ARA310977
View attachment 274877

The bottom ones suck they are always machined incorrectly and wobble. Between the two go with the top ones. A lot of guys run the Tekno ones I can’t find the part number at the moment maybe someone else can chime in.

The bottom ones suck they are always machined incorrectly and wobble. Between the two go with the top ones. A lot of guys run the Tekno ones I can’t find the part number at the moment maybe someone else can chime in.
I think it is 'TEKNO RC LLC Differential Coupler Front/Rear Hardened Steel EB48 TKR5075 Gears & Differentials', as that is the one I bookmarked at AMZ when I heard it discussed a week or two ago.

I think it is 'TEKNO RC LLC Differential Coupler Front/Rear Hardened Steel EB48 TKR5075 Gears & Differentials', as that is the one I bookmarked at AMZ when I heard it discussed a week or two ago.
That is correct. TKR5075.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back