Mojave Mojave Issue with stuck A-Arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ksl848

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I’m having an issue with my Mojave which is new to me and my first Arrma. I ran it at a track and after a landing on the front right wheel, the A-Arm became stuck in the “up” position.

I disconnected the shock from the tower and it was still stuck. I took the wheel off and all of a sudden the arm came free.

5 minutes later, it happened again. Now the arm is stuck again and I can’t figure out what the issue is.

Any help is appreciated…

1FB9760F-45A1-46F6-B503-7AF9EF70108C.jpeg

B8B4AC82-515E-427A-8176-2A4447E17ED5.jpeg

FBFCAD6F-CEDE-46C8-A1F6-897B84556DA8.jpeg

It could be binding in the a arm inside the hung pin holders or hind pins dirt in there could cause this try cleaning it.
It could also be binding in the pillow balls be to tight.

Last edited:
I’m having an issue with my Mojave which is new to me and my first Arrma. I ran it at a track and after a landing on the front right wheel, the A-Arm became stuck in the “up” position.

I disconnected the shock from the tower and it was still stuck. I took the wheel off and all of a sudden the arm came free.

5 minutes later, it happened again. Now the arm is stuck again and I can’t figure out what the issue is.

Any help is appreciated…

View attachment 233011

View attachment 233012

View attachment 233013
Driveshaft popped out, remove the spacers from behind the pillow ball and if that helps.

I finally go around to taking things apart to look and yes the driveshaft did pop out of the cup.

I can’t figure out what to take apart to get space to put it back in. I tried finding a video with no luck.
Driveshaft popped out, remove the spacers from behind the pillow ball and if that helps.
Any chance you could help with how to do that? I am assuming the pillow ball is the ball joint looking thing that sits just behind the hub carrier?

I finally go around to taking things apart to look and yes the driveshaft did pop out of the cup.

I can’t figure out what to take apart to get space to put it back in. I tried finding a video with no luck.

Any chance you could help with how to do that? I am assuming the pillow ball is the ball joint looking thing that sits just behind the hub carrier?
Just back off the pillow ball and there is a spacer between the arm and the ball.

Should be here
3362739B-9599-4D7B-B5EC-E950D816FD34.jpeg

Sweet thank you. I will try that.

One of the issues I’m having is with the driveshaft currently out I have no wiggle room with my a-arms. I can’t get the shaft back into the cup without feeling like I’m going to break something. Any suggestions there?

1AB165E3-345A-44DE-88EF-A9151935ACF4.jpeg

Sweet thank you. I will try that.

One of the issues I’m having is with the driveshaft currently out I have no wiggle room with my a-arms. I can’t get the shaft back into the cup without feeling like I’m going to break something. Any suggestions there?
Yes, I would pull the upper arm off by removing the upper hinge pin.

Also, you need to turn your drive shaft 90 degrees to get in there.

I figured you know this but just to clarify.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back