Mojave MOJAVE ISSUE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Mojave EXB
  4. Outcast 8s
  5. Outcast 6s
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon 3s
Today I bought my 7yo a Mojave 6s setup and was running perfect he hit a small dirt mound with the left front tire and rolled truck. When I went to get it I heard the esc keep initializing. The servo as not working and when I moved it by hand the truck was totally unresponsive. The esc showed no lights or any tones. We put it aside and bashed his v5 kraton. When we got home I pulled the servo quick and esc worked perfectly and when plugged back in nothing. Has anyone experienced this b4 where a dead servo will make your esc act like it’s dead ?

Today I bought my 7yo a Mojave 6s setup and was running perfect he hit a small dirt mound with the left front tire and rolled truck. When I went to get it I heard the esc keep initializing. The servo as not working and when I moved it by hand the truck was totally unresponsive. The esc showed no lights or any tones. We put it aside and bashed his v5 kraton. When we got home I pulled the servo quick and esc worked perfectly and when plugged back in nothing. Has anyone experienced this b4 where a dead servo will make your esc act like it’s dead ?

Yes it is quite common actually... The servo is shorted out internally, which shorts the b.e.c of the esc..👍

Yes it is quite common actually... The servo is shorted out internally, which shorts the b.e.c of the esc..👍
Ok thanks for the information much appreciated…… I always ran an external BEC and never experienced issues like this b4.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back