Mojave Mojave & Kraton: Drone Ramp Bash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moirae

Beauty & Beast
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Mojave EXB
  9. Notorious
  10. Outcast 8s
  11. Outcast EXB
  12. Talion EXB
  13. Typhon 3s
  14. Typhon 6s
  15. Typhon TLR

First time hitting the ramp with the Mojave. I have Katars on it at the moment and the air control was ROUGH :ROFLMAO: Pretty much had to go full throttle to get anything done. Seriously thinking about trying the backflip lps out, gives the Mojave a real mean look in my opinion.

I also lost like 3 fans in this video, I always seem to get my fan wires yanked out no matter how I do it. I might have finally figured it out though. Crossing my fingers as I'm tired of resoldering fan wires. :eek:

Your on to something with the drone coverage! Some nice shots in there bro 👍
Thanks! I will go tell the wifey she is doing a great job 🤣
^^^ agreed, I like the footage.
Wish the music wasn't there personally. I'd like to hear the motor and tire noise.
I will have to figure out an easy way to record sound as the drone can't do it. On the bright side I will upload the longer video from gopro POV with zero music and some funny commentary 🤣 I should probably try to wear the gopro more while using drone so it can record sound.

Thanks! I will go tell the wifey she is doing a great job 🤣

I will have to figure out an easy way to record sound as the drone can't do it. On the bright side I will upload the longer video from gopro POV with zero music and some funny commentary 🤣 I should probably try to wear the gopro more while using drone so it can record sound.
That is a good point. The drone would only capture propeller noise....
Maybe put a GoPro on the car?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back