Typhon Mojave, limitless and typhon parts. what do you get?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcastello755

Reaction score
My first build log typhon xxl or xl??
Mojave chassis
limitless suspension
Limitless drivetrain
Typhon tlr lid
1717-1650 CC
MMXS ESC
HR shock rings
PH SHOCK CAPS
promodeler servo 1150 oz torque
Tlr motor mount
Strc spool mount
So far this is it I started to mocking process more parts upcoming I want to keep cost down but that’s going out the the window already I’ll start posting parts and rig pics as I get them or go on .

image.jpg

Ok finally the weekend got the dark studios protective skin on. it it’s my ritual skin goes on first I think I’m going order some stuff from Jenny’s
Can I use my limitless Gpm dog bones ?
I have a fresh set.

image.jpg

I have the GPM's. Not a fan of the Rear Driveshaft. in my Infr.. It oscillates also like the Stocker.
But the LWB Mojo chassis has a shorter Rear drive shaft. It may work for you? IDK.
Try using them of course.(y)

I have the GPM's. Not a fan of the Rear Driveshaft. in my Infr.. It oscillates also like the Stocker.
But the LWB Mojo chassis has a shorter Rear drive shaft. It may work for you? IDK.
Try using them of course.(y)
I agree ☝️ but I bought few sets so I’m stuck with them just trying to keep cost down and I don’t want stock ones either man what would you do ?

Use the GPMs.....
Did I say to get rid of the Rear Drives shaft BB support altogether? I would do that.
Conversely you can run the Stock setup as is, and make your own observations. Sometimes our personal observations make things more apparent. A Learning curve.

Use the GPMs.....
Did I say to get rid of the Rear Drives shaft BB support altogether? I would do that.
Conversely you can run the Stock setup as is, and make your own observations. Sometimes our personal observations make things more apparent. A Learning curve.
Go it thanks 🙏
they screw came out of the bearing’s of the bb support so I took it out and order an aluminum one now I’m thinking maybe get stronger shafts and X it out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back