Mojave Mojave side bumpers fitment 'spare holes' ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IWANTBLUE

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
So as per Title, can anyone point me to any parts designed to fit in the spare holes for the Mojave side bumper fixing holes in the Mojave side guards??
Effectively there are two pairs of fixing holes a pair fore, and a pair aft. the actual side guard bumpers are fixed in the outside holes, so what are the inner pair of holes for, please??
I assumed maybe a different model shared the side guards and had smaller bumpers maybe? I only have experience of the Kraton so if its the more buggy-orientated stile cars like Typhon/Talion.

cheers

So as per Title, can anyone point me to any parts designed to fit in the spare holes for the Mojave side bumper fixing holes in the Mojave side guards??
Effectively there are two pairs of fixing holes a pair fore, and a pair aft. the actual side guard bumpers are fixed in the outside holes, so what are the inner pair of holes for, please??
I assumed maybe a different model shared the side guards and had smaller bumpers maybe? I only have experience of the Kraton so if its the more buggy-orientated stile cars like Typhon/Talion.

cheers
I can’t get my mind around exactly what you’re asking. I can look at my Mojave later today, though. And yes, many parts are shared throughout the 6S platforms.

Sorry I'm a noob but just trying to help!!

Fireteam chassis pic is attached courtesy of ebay.. hope it helps answering the hole question?

Screenshot_20221119_151952_eBay.jpg

Sorry I'm a noob but just trying to help!!

Fireteam chassis pic is attached courtesy of ebay.. hope it helps answering the hole question?
Thanks , but no...
I had the part number copied, just forgot to paste it in my original post :rolleyes: sorry to waste your time, image attached below
I can’t get my mind around exactly what you’re asking. I can look at my Mojave later today, though. And yes, many parts are shared throughout the 6S platforms.
Apologies, as above I had the part number copied but forgot to paste it in my original post ...DOH!! #ARA320541

Please find the image below. I'm referring to the yellow circles, clearly, the outer two red arrows are for locating and affixing the side bumper sections.
SO my question was what are the yellow arrow sections for? a smaller bumper? additional bumper? strengthening strut? potentially to the corresponding turquoise circles and arrows? OR are these turquoise circles for potentially screw-fixing the shell more permanently to the side bumper?

Thanks, and apologies for not fleshing out the original post properly.

Mojave side guards bumpers image .png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back