Mojave suspension

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christian

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
Is there any way I can make the suspension on my Mojave stiffer or stop it from leaning so much on the turns?

Stiffen the springs up by screwing the adjusters on the shock body down. You can also use stiffer springs.

Adding pre-load is not the correct way to reduce leaning, while it stiffen the springs, it also raises the ride height, which raises the center of gravity and lowers the roll center. if any it would increase the leaning.

You can reduce it by moving to a stiffer springs and/or moving to a stiffer sway bar, i described the specific parts here.

Adding pre-load is not the correct way to reduce leaning, while it stiffen the springs, it also raises the ride height, which raises the center of gravity and lowers the roll center. if any it would increase the leaning.

You can reduce it by moving to a stiffer springs and/or moving to a stiffer sway bar, i described the specific parts here.
Ahh good point. Didn't think about that. Thanks for the correction.

Okay thank you. Will the stiffer springs affect bashing?

its definitely more stable and tends to roll less
Nice! I might order those springs for my truck, then. I could def use the extra stiffness with all the aluminum I just put on mine. LOL. Thanks.

I went with the stiffest optional springs Arrma makes as well had the thickest sway bars. Huge difference when it comes to leaning and rolling.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back