Mojave TBone Mud Flaps or Dust Cover

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabe8501

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
Not sure where to post this but what are your opinions on TBone mudflaps or a dust cover for minimizing debris in chassis?

Thank you

I have the Tbone stuff but wasn't enough. xxxl Dusty Motors should be here Friday. I run in leaves and they slide in-between the TBone guards. I love the guards for stones but the leaves are my prob now and need the net. I plan to run both.

Any closed wheel body is going to have issues with debris getting all up inside everything so dust cover is the best defense.

I have the Tbone muds.
I also reccomend as mentioned to run them bouth.. i ordered DC. They just released a designed cover for the Mojave...
* Be aware that they might decreas heat dissipation.

Thanks for the info bud. I have a fan on the ESC and motor but wouldn't be a bad idea for me to pick up an rc heat gun to watch the temps.

Thanks for the info bud. I have a fan on the ESC and motor but wouldn't be a bad idea for me to pick up an rc heat gun to watch the temps.

I needed a very high specs fans.
Its known that the heat.. thats what gets the ESC and the motor.
So i ordered also NTF racing fans..
With those u can run it on lava.. ??

I needed a very high specs fans.
Its known that the heat.. thats what gets the ESC and the motor.
So i ordered also NTF racing fans..
With those u can run it on lava.. ??
Lmao... checking them out now!!

Do dust covers cause heating issues with the motor or ESC? I have been thinking about getting one to try it out. Im still waiting on my heat sink wity dual fans I ordered for my Mojave to help with heating issues, Texas is getting hot now.

Do dust covers cause heating issues with the motor or ESC? I have been thinking about getting one to try it out. Im still waiting on my heat sink wity dual fans I ordered for my Mojave to help with heating issues, Texas is getting hot now.
I hear the dust covers will add to the heat up in there.

Where you at in Texas?

Scorched rc fenders really help
Screenshot_20200612_014922.jpg

I have the Tbone stuff but wasn't enough. xxxl Dusty Motors should be here Friday. I run in leaves and they slide in-between the TBone guards. I love the guards for stones but the leaves are my prob now and need the net. I plan to run both.

Even with the dusty there is a problamatic gap (just under the steering plate).
I just added some gorila tape it its much better... still some dust and small rocks but its kind of reasonable...

I put on the medium shocks springs (across the board) yesterday and now the truck doesn't sag enough to use the rear TBone guards unless I adjust to zero. This is on Katar wheels/ tires which have been my preference.
I switched back to stock paws and no rubbing issues with the rear mud guards but I'll probably remove the guards to be able to run Katar again which is my preference on this truck. I do not dislike stock wheels and tires but I prefer Katar on all surfaces I drive.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back