Mojave Mojave turns better to left than right

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thekersh86

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, the Mystical Tree dropped a Mojave to me recently, and I finally got it out for a great bash session. Awesome upgrade from my Senton for sure.

First thing I did was take it down to put some diff fluid in. When putting back together, I stripped out the anti roll bar composite ball. I did my best to reattach it before I bashed, but it just wasn’t staying. While bashing, it was turning way better to the left than the right. It didn’t ruin the session by any means, but it was noticeable. Was this due to the anti roll bar not being attached on one side?

After my session I did some work on it and was able to screw it on from the other side of the composite ball, but in my driveway it didn’t seem to correct it.

Were these issues connected, or no?

Thanks for your help y’all.

There's lots to check but here's what I did in a similar situation...
1) Check to make sure that nothing is loose, broken, bent.
2) set/reset your end points incase that is the case. Also check your steering trim.
3) remove the servo and check to make sure that it didn't slip a tooth. (looking for metal shavings.)
4) while the servo is disconnected, check that the steering linkage is free and not binding.
5) reset the servo arm. I had a time where if I changed one tooth, the short steering side would change but the was still the same issue.
6) try another servo to see if the servo it the issue, borrow one if you have to, that will eliminate that.
7) try another receiver or transmitter/receiver combo.

I had one truck that I got down to #7 before it worked. Tried 3 servos first. Since I put a different transmitter/receiver combo the truck has been great. Still haven't had time to test to see if it was the transmitter or the receiver.

Good Luck!
Hurricane

I’ve been considering anew receiver either way, what did you wind up going with?

I’ll give those steps a shot ASAP

Last edited:
I ended up using a receiver I had around for spares or new vehicles with my Radiolink RC6GS V2. ($80) They can handle 10 trucks and the receivers are like $20 each and usually readily available in Amazon (US not sure where you are at...) It has 6 channels and GYRO if you want to try it out. One concern of mine is that the cross talk isn't good. i.e. If I have two vehicles on the same radio and on they both might get commands. Keep only one at a time on. There are friends with Spektrum DX5 something and put a bunch of trucks on and powered up and switch between them. That won't happen with the Radiolink. The Spektrum is spendy and their receivers are costly too. I do like that their binding button is easy to get to, unlike the Radiolink.

Good Luck!
Hurricane

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back