Mojave V2 6s metal Ceneter differential

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mojave Pilot

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I noticed there are two different center differential hubs for the Mojave. The only difference is two extra shims in one kit. So just to be safe I ordered the one with 2 extra shims. Now did i order the right kit and do i use those shims lol. Sorry new guy question.....

There are 2 metal diffs, depending whether you have the EXB Mojave or not. EXB "LSD" diffs are 29mm. Different size.
If you have the standard RTR Mojave "Open" diffs there is a different metal diff. And it does come with the extra required shims.
You might be ok with what you got. IDK 100%. What is the part number you ordered?
The Arrma-rc.com website will guide you to just one correct metal upgrade diff based on whether you have the Mojave RTR or the Mojave EXB.

There are 2 metal diffs, depending whether you have the EXB Mojave or not. EXB "LSD" diffs are 29mm. Different size.
If you have the standard RTR Mojave "Open" diffs there is a different metal diff. And it does come with the extra required shims.
You might be ok with what you got. IDK 100%. What is the part number you ordered?
The Arrma-rc.com website will guide you to just one correct metal upgrade diff based on whether you have the Mojave RTR or the Mojave EXB.
This is the center diffs, and its brand new...1/7 MOJAVE 6S V2 4WD BLX Desert Truck with Spektrum Firma RTR, Red/BlackARA7604V2T2
I ordered

1 x ARA220050 = $22.99
Arrma 6S BLX Metal Differential Case (Red) Lol sorry Ill try the site again too But do you think did I do OK

Sorry miss read. No only one with 2 shims or none.
Sorry I misread your post and thought you said one and I didn't remember any of them coming with just one.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back