Mojave Mojave wheel and tire upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shortdraw

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
Upgrades arrived today for the Mojave. Talion Katar wheels and tires are a few mm taller. Looks like they’ll clear the body and suspension with no work. Also got the tbone racing mud guards and new front bumper bracket to install.
Still having intermittent problems with my stock esc, I wish the manufacturer would address.

Attachments

• 4A3B3810-0BE6-4E15-8A33-354EB0636AC9.jpeg
    4A3B3810-0BE6-4E15-8A33-354EB0636AC9.jpeg
    263.9 KB · Views: 1,068
  • 99B1AA2E-32A7-45B5-953E-D3158813BCBC.jpeg
    99B1AA2E-32A7-45B5-953E-D3158813BCBC.jpeg
    261.6 KB · Views: 533
  • F4D4F357-94CA-473E-A400-4D898BA899B0.jpeg
    F4D4F357-94CA-473E-A400-4D898BA899B0.jpeg
    253.9 KB · Views: 463
Upgrades arrived today for the Mojave. Talion Katar wheels and tires are a few mm taller. Looks like they’ll clear the body and suspension with no work. Also got the tbone racing mud guards and new front bumper bracket to install.
Still having intermittent problems with my stock esc, I wish the manufacturer would address.

Best easy on-hand tires upgrade for the Mojave imo. They're what I run on pavement, dirt and muddy bounces on my own Maojave. I love the Katar w/ Mojave combo. Fun is an understatement and honestly they're my day to day on this truck.
I do have vids of the same if you could be interested ?
https://www.youtube.com/user/crimsonfancy/featured

I’ve got the proline badlands offset waiting to put on - they seem only slightly taller and wider, hopefully no issues. Waiting to get some metal tubing to vent them before I put them on.

I’ve got the proline badlands offset waiting to put on - they seem only slightly taller and wider, hopefully no issues. Waiting to get some metal tubing to vent them before I put them on.
Such a giant amount of fun truck for me. I love it. Ready from the box to make wild in my opinion. Looking forward to your tire change. I have 2.8 badlands I should try

Hah yeh - my first RC since childhood (I’m in my mid 30’s now). I’ve had Mojave for about 2 months, now I’m looking at getting a Kraton... for my son of course....
All the 6s trucks are beauties. Get all of them. ? The best part is cross utilize parts....and tires too
Huge fun.

Might have to trim the very front of the front fender flares to stay out of the tires at full squish but the fitment seems great otherwise. I’ll definitely check out your videos, Crimson. Still waiting on a front body mount and skid plate to arrive before I’m ready to run again. The TBR mud guards went on good and they’ll be really welcome. Almost a mandatory mod for these cars.

All the 6s trucks are beauties. Get all of them. ? The best part is cross utilize parts....and tires too
Huge fun.

Yah I’d love an K8S but more value in sharing spares across the 6S line ><

In terms of keeping crap out of the car - I found that my dusty motors shroud is doing a great job of it. I have the TB front mudguards, but haven’t found the need to fit them as the shroud works well enough.

Yah I’d love an K8S but more value in sharing spares across the 6S line ><

In terms of keeping crap out of the car - I found that my dusty motors shroud is doing a great job of it. I have the TB front mudguards, but haven’t found the need to fit them as the shroud works well enough.
Which shroud did you buy? Would you have a link?

Will the Katar tires rub against the hub without the m2c hub extender?

I’ve hear that if the diameter of the wheels change you need to mess around with your gearing ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back