Mojave Mojave Wheels Are Back! (for now)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheFuzz1542

Tweak and Upgrade everything!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Senton 3s
Fellow Mojave bothers, I just got a notification earlier today saying the green and gun metal wheels are back in stock at hobbytown.com (Click Here). I went ahead and ordered a complete set for the EXB. Its treads are starting to get low and I don't want to either have to cutaway the body for bigger wheels or wait another 3 or 4 months for them to be in stock again. Just wanted to pass this along as I know a bunch of people have been looking for a while.
Desktop 2-18-2021 2-16-43 AM-428.png

Desktop 2-18-2021 2-16-45 AM-651.png

Red and Yellow are in stock. For a while now. But the Grey is still on B/O. Just checked.
If you got them/orderd them, they immediately sold out. I just checked again now. I checked last night . I check HH, ArrmaRC , Hobbytown. and AMAIN.
Your post was 11 hours ago. Oh well. will wait another 6 months now.:LOL:
Thanks for the heads up.👍 I guess if you slow , you blow as they say.🤷‍♂️

Red and Yellow are in stock. For a while now. But the Grey is still on B/O. Just checked.
If you got them/orderd them, they immediately sold out. I just checked again now. I checked last night . I check HH, ArrmaRC , Hobbytown. and AMAIN.
That's weird I just checked and it's telling me Grey and green are in stock only red is sold out. Says instock and ships within 24 hours

That's weird I just checked and it's telling me Grey and green are in stock only red is sold out. Says instock and ships within 24 hours

Horizon and HobbyTown show different stock status... weird.
I never checked horizon just hobbytown (the link I have up Here)
I just ordered a 2nd set from hobbytown 10 minutes ago you may want to check again. The link I posted still says gun metal is in stock for online only, only place I see B/O is for the local hobby store.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back