Monster jam first time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordan10R

Rich Duperbash wannabe
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Notorious
  4. Talion
  5. Typhon 6s
Fist time at monster jam going be killer time I think

IMG_20220319_121456158.jpg
IMG_20220319_121557823.jpg
IMG_20220319_121546621.jpg
IMG_20220319_121536840.jpg

IMG_20220319_121500436.jpg

Very cool, I love the new school monster trucks. But where is the audience, and why is everyone staring down at their phones instead of watching the badassery they paid admission for?

Sweet just got home. It was a good time but next time kids and wife can stay home if u know what I mean. Had leave early during the freestyle. Because kids crying they ready got and wife hates traffic so we dip out early

Nothing like packing it out while nothing's broken and there's still a fully-charged battery in the bag. If only you had a stash of trashy Easter candy with you... All the kids needed was a sugar rush to enjoy the freestyle, then they will crash hard for the ride home. Wives can work the same, only with liquor instead.

I dig Monster Jams, been to many. Love the smell of Methanol, like being at the dragstrip.

I dig Monster Jams, been to many. Love the smell of Methanol, like being at the dragstrip.
First time I saw someone do the full backflip, Earthshaker.
Scooby Doo smashed her tail and Gravedigger smashed his nose doing the most epic headstand right across the arena.

After that went down to the RC track and ran down 4 packs quick

Was a great day!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back