Mojave Monster Mojave Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N.Mango

🤪I swear the voices are real!🤪
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
So I have never thought about getting a Mojave before...my next RC was going to be K8S or a Losi DBXL-E 2.0 until I saw this Mojave. Then I started seeing more and more monsterized Mojave's. From asking around it seems the way to accomplish this look is to lift the truck by setting it full droop. The truck in the picture looks a little more than just full droop to me. Apparently its not just a body on another vehicle its an actual Mojave. My question is, does anyone know if setting full droop is the only way to achieve this or is there other methods like different arms, shocks or whatever? If the only way is full droop, it wouldnt stop me from getting a Mojave EXB. I fell for this truck the second I saw it!
nexttime.JPG

I was wondering....the arms look a little long. So basically to you it looks like a stretched Kraton?
Monster Mojave and stretched kraton are the same thing. One just has a Mojave body and the other a kraton body.

Edit: I suppose not necessarily. You can keep Mojave towers and shocks and do kraton arms and hubs. So it'll be a little different than stretched kraton

So I have never thought about getting a Mojave before...my next RC was going to be K8S or a Losi DBXL-E 2.0 until I saw this Mojave. Then I started seeing more and more monsterized Mojave's. From asking around it seems the way to accomplish this look is to lift the truck by setting it full droop. The truck in the picture looks a little more than just full droop to me. Apparently its not just a body on another vehicle its an actual Mojave. My question is, does anyone know if setting full droop is the only way to achieve this or is there other methods like different arms, shocks or whatever? If the only way is full droop, it wouldnt stop me from getting a Mojave EXB. I fell for this truck the second I saw it!View attachment 175432
anyone else getting MAJOR brodozer vibes????

Monster Mojave and stretched kraton are the same thing. One just has a Mojave body and the other a kraton body.

Edit: I suppose not necessarily. You can keep Mojave towers and shocks and do kraton arms and hubs. So it'll be a little different than stretched kraton
So the Kraton arms do fit on the Mojave? Interesting....
Thanks man!
anyone else getting MAJOR brodozer vibes????
I would reply correctly if I knew what the heck you just said. :ROFLMAO:

No. I like my Mojave in stock trim.
I have those Sweeps Racing Belted Terrain Crushers Tires also. Far from the best for any grass or dirt. Look great for sure. Just don't jump with them either or hit any manholes or potholes. They will crack. Been there. Great for my Kraton on pavement for speed running. That's it.
Some rigs look all sweet and stretched out with fancy wheels. Great as shelf queens. For performance they end up driving like crap.
If you want a monster truck. Get one. The SCT Mojave is not one. Far from it. It is not a jumper. Buy a jumper if that is what you want.
Mojave is my favorite though. Again, in stock trim. Drives realistic. To scale.

+1.
Many Rc'ers just like to show boat their stuff.
I met a guy that saw me bashing out there with my Lim and Infr. He showed me pics of his collection. All high end stuff. He ended up buying an Infr.
He kept asking me what to buy. Bling wise.
He calls me every so often. All to find out, he does not drive any of them. They are brand new. He doesn't drive them and is afraid to. Weird.
He is a car transporter. His own family business. Has spare time. Just pays a LHS to bling them out and they sit on the shelf.
Has no clue how a radio works. I thought he was joking me. I thought surely he has one rig that he will run. Nope. Not one. He wasn't joking. He has nice looking stuff. And is afraid to literally scratch any of them.
He replaced a chassis on his old Serpent Nitro Onroad because his young son scratched it pushing it around. Told me he never started the Serpent. Had it for many years. Even his Infraction has yet to be run. Told me he wanted a chassis protector before he would run with me. He kept stalling. Never hooked up. Just sent me a picture of the chassis protector on the Infr. He just doesn't drive any of his rigs . Never did. He is missing out on alot of fun.
He is a collector. That's it. Yet he has a nicely tuned Audi he says he just tools around in. Some guys don't like to get their hands dirty I guess.

Many guys just like to showboat their RC stuff. Weird. I can't relate.:unsure:

Last edited:
+1.
Many Rc'ers just like to show boat their stuff.
True...that truck i showed has vids of it being ripped at a park. I take my tacoma from beach to mountain. when all is said and done you would think it just came from the dealership....same as my RC's...well most of them. 😁

Very true, it all depends on what works for ya. I still hate seeing lowpro's on an off road rig..to each their own✌️
✌️
Almost all of these "mall crawlers" are show trucks meant to display a particular part or parts or to advertise a shop at shows like sema. Its not that they don't have ability cause trust me they do...but they were built to be shown.

Last edited:
My neighbor has a Jeep CJ hooked up with all the off road lights. Slammed with every imaginable off road accessory. Winch and all. Rock rails etc. But he has super low profile rims and tires. Even a fifth matching wheel mounted high on the tailgate. Parks on the street. When it snows, he cant drive it at all. It stays there for months unused. Useless. A show boater.:ROFLMAO:

And he smiles each and every time he looks at it.
I see guys trying to jump their $4000 rc as high as they possible can. I don't get it....buy and rc airplane....?
But its their thing and I get it and I'm all for it
Oh if some of the guys on this forum heard of how I set up my trucks (toe camber ect.) you guys would $h!t yourself. I'm not out trying to be the best or have the best...its a hobby that some people take more seriously than others. Mine turns better than yours or jumps higher than his...👏 thats awesome cause thats what they are striving for. Its all good cause they are happy as can be while doing it.

Last edited:
And he smiles each and every time he looks at it.
I see guys trying to jump their $4000 rc as high as they possible can. I don't get it....buy and rc airplane....?
But its their thing and I get it and I'm all for it
Oh if some of the guys on this forum heard of how I set up my trucks (toe camber ect.) you guys would $h!t yourself. I'm not out trying to be the best or have the best...its a hobby that some people take more seriously than others. Mine turns better than yours or jumps higher than his...👏 thats awesome cause thats what they are striving for. Its all good cause they are happy as can be while doing it.
Well said. Different strokes..

No. I like my Mojave in stock trim.
I have those Sweeps Racing Belted Terrain Crushers Tires also. Far from the best for any grass or dirt. Look great for sure. Just don't jump with them either or hit any manholes or potholes. They will crack. Been there. Great for my Kraton on pavement for speed running. That's it.
Some rigs look all sweet and stretched out with fancy wheels. Great as shelf queens. For performance they end up driving like crap.
If you want a monster truck. Get one. The SCT Mojave is not one. Far from it. It is not a jumper. Buy a jumper if that is what you want.
Mojave is my favorite though. Again, in stock trim. Drives realistic. To scale.
All of this....

But I launch mine. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back