Senton Monster senton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mdmilis

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s

Nice looking! What parts (numbers are great too if you know them) did you use to accomplish this look?

Nice looking! What parts (numbers are great too if you know them) did you use to accomplish this look?
I don't have the part numbers but.... I used duratrax 12mm to hex adapters, 17mm x 6mm hot racing hub adapters and proline badlands 2.8

I think someone thought Proline's Pro-fusion SC looked good. ;)

Don't worry, it's true, it's a good looking setup. :)

@Mdmilis do you have a picture of your Senton from the front I wanted to see how much of the front you cut..??

I will be doing the same to mine I think.

Do you get any wheel rub..??

@Mdmilis do you have a picture of your Senton from the front I wanted to see how much of the front you cut..??

I will be doing the same to mine I think.

Do you get any wheel rub..??
I can take one tonight hopefully. And there is a little but it's hard to tell where. I think it might be in the back.

i keep looking at this setup... it looks better everytime i look at it. The body looks perfect for that truck...

Thx for the pics..??

It looks badass..??

Thats cool I'm using the same setup as you, HR hub extenders etc so I know what mine will look like..?

2 year old thread and the OP hasn't been here since ce March 2019. Don't think he's gonna answer.
im new to the forum and i just found out that you kinda only reply where it says latest posts. i didnt know that you don't reply on old threads. o well though. now i know.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back