Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.

California Montclair California

MountainHiker

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
They say they are waiting on deliveries, but I posted about racing. They have a track. I have a bash spot closer to my house in upland, but it's not really a safe spot for more than 1 person to bash. Nice jump though. Still looking for more areas.

MountainHiker

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I actually purchased my outcast at Pegasus on black Friday. They had a black notorious, also. But that was it. Don't know why I forgot to add that. Sorry.

BruiseRC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
BigRock 4x4, Granite, Talion, Typhon 3s
I went to Pegasus a couple weekends ago and saw a V4 Kraton and a Granite BLX. Other than that, it was about 95% Traxxas :) There is also Revelation Raceway in Montclair.

Please share your bashspots in the area (y)

Danny boy recks

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I went to Pegasus a couple weekends ago and saw a V4 Kraton and a Granite BLX. Other than that, it was about 95% Traxxas :) There is also Revelation Raceway in Montclair.

Please share your bashspots in the area (y)
Yeah revalation raceway is cool,I also go to Lillie Creek in fontana it's up on sierra ave. All the way up,good bash spots there👍

BruiseRC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
BigRock 4x4, Granite, Talion, Typhon 3s
Yeah revalation raceway is cool,I also go to Lillie Creek in fontana it's up on sierra ave. All the way up,good bash spots there👍
Nice, I am not too far from there. Is this area near the shooting range? Got any pics/video?

Danny boy recks

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Thats was some sweet ass jumps brother! Nice spot!👊
Thats was some sweet ass jumps brother! Nice spot!👊
Im taking the outcast tmrw afternoon to revalation raceway,she's been down for a good while! But im finishing some final touches on her just put in a new motor and yeah racing twin fans
I was there about 2 months ago and there were no Arrma parts or RCs. Has this changed?
Nah,go to hobby town in corona they have way better stuff! Good tools and even arrma parts,im always going there,iam in fontana

Last edited:
Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.