California Montclair California

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually purchased my outcast at Pegasus on black Friday. They had a black notorious, also. But that was it. Don't know why I forgot to add that. Sorry.

I went to Pegasus a couple weekends ago and saw a V4 Kraton and a Granite BLX. Other than that, it was about 95% Traxxas :) There is also Revelation Raceway in Montclair.

Please share your bashspots in the area (y)

I went to Pegasus a couple weekends ago and saw a V4 Kraton and a Granite BLX. Other than that, it was about 95% Traxxas :) There is also Revelation Raceway in Montclair.

Please share your bashspots in the area (y)
Yeah revalation raceway is cool,I also go to Lillie Creek in fontana it's up on sierra ave. All the way up,good bash spots there?

Yeah revalation raceway is cool,I also go to Lillie Creek in fontana it's up on sierra ave. All the way up,good bash spots there?
Nice, I am not too far from there. Is this area near the shooting range? Got any pics/video?

Fontana! ?
Thats was some sweet ass jumps brother! Nice spot!?
Thats was some sweet ass jumps brother! Nice spot!?
Im taking the outcast tmrw afternoon to revalation raceway,she's been down for a good while! But im finishing some final touches on her just put in a new motor and yeah racing twin fans
I was there about 2 months ago and there were no Arrma parts or RCs. Has this changed?
Nah,go to hobby town in corona they have way better stuff! Good tools and even arrma parts,im always going there,iam in fontana

Last edited:
Revelation Raceway just completely changed their track layout. I was there yesterday to pickup a pinion and they were watering it down and you couldn't use it yet. Before the change I could only manage half that track as a newb. I saw one of the jumps they made is way cool: its 2 quarter-pipe ramps meeting at 90 degrees so when you go up one side you make your car do a turn to come down the other.
OTg2OTdmNjI5NjA0ZWQ1NjBkMTg1ZDZlMWJiZDAxZThZEB6noPgxqN5le76PDuEdaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vZmM2MDA1NGVhZWY3MjA5MzI0MjQ2NWQ3OGUzNzdkYTZhYzIwYTYzZTFjMzAzOTEzNzhlN2UzYjA0YjViNjcwNS5qcGd8fHx8fHw3MDB4NTI1fGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYWR2ZXJ0cy5pZS9zdGF0aWMvaS93YXRlcm1hcmsucG5nfHx8.jpg

Something like that except at closer to 90 degrees, if that makes sense? That one I think I could get my lil' Typhon to do. :)

I was checking out a "top" list on YouTube and saw Revelation Raceway was the track they used for the Kyosho. :D
Obviously an Arrma made the list, the Kraton 6s. Was thinking a Kraton 4s might be my next rig.

Revelation posted a couple pics of the new layout on their Facebook page, you can see the large mound where you go in and exit at 90. Hard to make out in the pics but its there. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back