More closed posts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reubydoobe

Reuby Doobe
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
  2. Notorious
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Talion
  5. Typhon 6s
This is getting ridiculous.

Screenshot_20220309_185342.jpg

I’m a new person here and after lurking here for a long time became a member. The best thing about this forum is the people and the way they share there knowledge often with barber shop like humor. Unlike other forums this place is a real brotherhood. At first I got sucked into the political threads and was disappointed to see them deleted,but after thinking about it we all have strong Beliefs and somebody is going to get mad. There are plenty of other places to voice your opinion on politics so I for one after careful consideration want to thank the keepers of the forum for providing such a great place to share the best hobby around, not an easy task. Let’s keep it lite Dutch 🤗🤗🤗

This is getting ridiculous.

View attachment 205236
Agreed and thank you. The post turned into a late night Fox mis info yelling match so I quickly tuned out. Man…Compared to what so many are going through in this world, what we are in this country is nothing. We have it so damn good here.

* I’m meant the post itself, not that it was closed. I think it well deserved to be closed.

Last edited:
A closed thread about closed threads. haha
Why, it's getting ridiculous, we are grown adults here and like to discuss stuff. I don't understand how you govern this these day's. Rasict posts are fine but you can't talk about politics or gas price's 🤔
Why do I have a feeling that this thread is also going to get political? :ROFLMAO:
No need for it to at all. Even if it does what's wrong with it if we all behave and act like adults. Yea plenty of other place's to discuss but half the people here won't use them for some paranoid reason about the Internet. If so many people don't mind surely the forum can provide valued members a place to do so.
A not for snowflakes and tin foil hat bragade. Call it adults only serious issues with the planet something like that. Killing free speach is not the way forward for this forum

Last edited:
No one is making you visit the site @Reubydoobe ;)

By the way, we have a "report" feature built into every single post - I'd love for you to use that the next time you see a racist post. Thanks!
Some of the replies on the thread you closed are terrible why do you let the same people get away with it all the time. 🤔 You really know how make people feel unwelcome as well. I sometimes wonder why I bother myself. It's not the same forum I joined anymore.
Your idea of being rasict and mine are miles apart brother trust me on that. There is no point even trying with the report button.
Gotta play nice
People start attacking each other and it gets shut down.
It doesn't look like they did 🤐I'm saying nothing and just posting pictures from now on. This place has changed it's sad

Your idea of being rasict and mine are miles apart brother trust me on that. There is no point even trying with the report button.
Racist is racist isn't? I didn't realize there was an acceptable degrees of racism. Clearly you can't be bothered to use the report button as I've just reviewed our Reports forum and while several of your posts have been reported I didn't find a single report by you.

Politics has never been accepted here, it's been against the Terms of Service since day one, we've just in the past let it slide more so than not. That was up until about 2 years ago and we finally put an end to the madness.

So nearly two years ago we've very clearly put an end to it and said it wasn't going to be tolerated here, yet people will still try to bring it here and then act entirely shocked that it gets removed or closed.

This clearly bothers you and for that I apologize but I won't change my stance on it. Either enjoy the site and follow the rules or find yourself on the outside looking in. It's entirely up to you.

And with that... thread closed. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back