Infraction more of an Infraction rebuild and paint

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

norcalsc

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Talion
  4. Typhon 6s
  5. Typhon 3s
bought a roller off ebay listed as used but it was literally new with some dust on it so i scored there. originally I had a max8 with a 4272 2050kv kuron motor from corally python. while it was plenty fun and fast for bashing it wasn't the infraction that I really wanted. so I decided to freshen it up including a little paint. ditched the handbrake as well. finally kinda finished with it for today as my motor showed up today as i thought it was lost in transit and was going to have to order another one.

I got the ESC off ALIexpress for $120 bucks for the max6 RTR version (no HOBBYWING stickers,everything else the same) I was leary at first but after it showed up I wished I would have ordered two. I thought that was a good score.

new parts

max6 rtr
4282 1720kv surpass/hobbystar motor
aluminum center brace for esc

also went with heavier springs upfront "32lbf/in (ARA330630)" and I also changes the fluid in the front shocks from 2000cst to 3000cst. I felt this was hugely needed for the handling of the infraction as more weight gets added to the platform

anyways I used Tamiya rattle can for the paint (black, metallic red and gunmetal grey) I really like how much better this attempt was than my last. just took my time with light coats and gave the paint time to cure.

20220520_200700.jpg
20220517_144904 (1).jpg
20220518_014759.jpg
20220519_222225.jpg
20220519_222239.jpg

Looks sick

Really digging those aluminum tower braces and the ESC mounting plate.

What are those extra floor pieces also? Like battery tray extension type deals?
I might go with a GT body on a limitless eventually. Running a max6 and a 1650kv castle right now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back