Kraton More parts installed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrTJox1

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Got the HR diff covers and installed some wing support. PPS motor mount back ordered and my final upgrade on this rig.

20210412_223105.jpg

20210412_222118.jpg

20210412_202555.jpg

20210412_223032.jpg

Last edited:
They make the wing support the venerable part so that you don't break beyond it. Now with that wing support I feel that you are going to rip the bulkhead from the chasis. Just some food for thought. I'd rather buy another $10 wing support.

What's are those red wing support called is that a custom upgrade?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/154389624510
They make the wing support the venerable part so that you don't break beyond it. Now with that wing support I feel that you are going to rip the bulkhead from the chasis. Just some food for thought. I'd rather buy another $10 wing support.
This is a basher that I run light... not trying to be Rich Duperbash. Thanks for the insight though

Not if the bulkhead is also Hot Racing 😏.. I have all of the HR bulkhead, brace mounts, brace ends, sway bar mount, etc.. and M2C rear shock tower to chassis brace mounts to transfer shock to the chassis. I ended up getting the 3DRC wing mount because I kept breaking stock, RPM, and Hot Racing wing mounts. 3DRC mounts are SUPER flexible, no more issues since..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back