More shenanigans with the Arrma Notorious 6s - video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick weekend run lead to some nice aerial adventures. Some landings were very soft, some not so much?.

e5ce3aeff6da81fa9ccc55e6248b9f79.jpg

By some landings did you mean one landing?:ROFLMAO:

Look out Thomas p. Nice job j. Bickety jealous cause he has to build his ramps. ?????

I'd love a construction site to run on. I just can't seem to find one. They are hard on the trucks though. Me thinks there was more than a broken rod end after that session ?

I'd love a construction site to run on. I just can't seem to find one. They are hard on the trucks though. Me thinks there was more than a broken rod end after that session ?
Me thinks you're right?

What spot is that @Notorious J
Hi Buck. Long time since you've been on the forum. It's at 404 and Major Mackenzie. South east side. It changes fast though. Wherever they are building large warehouses, you'll find lots just like this one.

Hi Buck. Long time since you've been on the forum. It's at 404 and Major Mackenzie. South east side. It changes fast though. Wherever they are building large warehouses, you'll find lots just like this one.
Yeah I've been waiting on a servo for like a month so I've been down and out. been running my trmt8e lately waiting on this servo to arrive
If you ever want some company bashing shoot me a message I'm always looking for people to run with

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back