Mojave More Vitavon hub questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Otherside

Huh?
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave EXB
Sorry guys, but I want aluminum hubs for the Mojave and all I see are the Vitavon ones on ebay but they say they have a "shorter offset for shorter shafts".

Does anyone know what that means?

I just want to get aluminum hubs and have them work or at least know what else I need to buy.

Can someone please educate me or send me a link to another product?

Thank you!!

Screenshot_20210727-150429_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20210727-150435_eBay.jpg

The typhon, talion, and Mojave use different hubs compared to kraton and outcast. The kraton and outcast have a longer hub which also requires a longer stub axle through the hub. The smaller one which the Mojave has uses a shorter stub axle. So yours will be a direct swap no problem. But for an example if you went to put these on a kraton, the stub axle would stick out super far and the hex wouldn't sit against the hub. And in the opposite example if you bought the kraton hubs your Mojave stub axle wouldn't go through far enough to get the hex on at all. Here is a picture of my vitavon hubs that are for kraton. You can see how much longer the center of it is, where the bearings are, compared to your picture
6A608B59-00CC-4DE4-961D-B6D749454FCC.png

The typhon, talion, and Mojave use different hubs compared to kraton and outcast. The kraton and outcast have a longer hub which also requires a longer stub axle through the hub. The smaller one which the Mojave has uses a shorter stub axle. So yours will be a direct swap no problem. But for an example if you went to put these on a kraton, the stub axle would stick out super far and the hex wouldn't sit against the hub. And in the opposite example if you bought the kraton hubs your Mojave stub axle wouldn't go through far enough to get the hex on at all. Here is a picture of my vitavon hubs that are for kraton. You can see how much longer the center of it is, where the bearings are, compared to your pictureView attachment 160623
THANK YOU!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back