most durable input gear cups for bashing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am willing to bet that the titanium used by the US military is of much higher standard than anything available commercially. That being said we have to go by the listed numbers and videos to show what commercially available titanium is going to be like compared to commercially available steel which our rc parts are going to be made from because I highly doubt any of these guys are going to be using US military grade titanium.
Very true . I absolutely agree..well said🤟😁👍
Perfect. Even cheap bearings can last a long time if properly maintained. I’m not as good at it as I should be with my off road bashers. So I end up replacing them a couple times a year.
Yeah that's understandable.bearings last longer with different types of use.a couple of times a year isn't bad at all .ik plenty of my friends go through them like tires 😁👍.

Last edited:
Don't believe I needed to be quoted .I did not state the reason why titanium costs more than steel because any one that has access to the web can easily view the easy answer..the answer you provided is correct.good job👍
Your poorly written sentence seemed to imply titanium cost more than steel due to its strength. No worries mate (y)

Wasn't poorly written..just poorly misunderstood by you.no worries mate 👍
Given you only talked about strength and lightness before making the statement there is a reason it costs more, it is pretty reasonable to assume you were talking about strength and weight being the reason for higher costs.

I'm guessing by how you write English isn't your first language, so fair enough my bad

I use these,torture tested no issues,can handle whatever ya can throw at them,not even worn.big 2.5mm grub screw

View attachment 271648
100s of hits,fast as 162mph.been through many titanium an steel shafts.car destroys pins on all shafts...have taken 15000w or 20hp hits,
Those are great, I have them on my stock Typhon basher and my Typhon based parking lot/street basher. No wear and they don’t wobble. Titanium cups wouldn’t stand a chance next to these. Just saying…

Those are great, I have them on my stock Typhon basher and my Typhon based parking lot/street basher. No wear and they don’t wobble. Titanium cups wouldn’t stand a chance next to these. Just saying…
I just ordered them since K Bash recommended these:)
Dunno whats going on with the delivery date '2030' 💀
I think they will arrive on Monday 😎
Its really time, the front cup is so much wobble and becomes much worse.
because of this, the shaft becomes even worse.
Bearing is fine, tried to reseat but it is what it is😃
I am excited so see how long they will last with mmx8s and 1717 street bash while heavy load changing 🫡

Screenshot_20230128_044736_Gmail.jpg

edit checked the tracking and they will come in a few hours 😎

Screenshot_20230128_045433_Post & DHL.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back