Typhon Most effective aftermarket part

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

popang

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
  2. Notorious
  3. Raider
  4. Typhon 6s
Which aftermarket part has had the most impact on your cars performance?

Out of the dozens of aftermarket parts I've purchased I'd say the Hot Racing fixed link steering servo arm would have to be mine. Instantly improved all facets of steering drastically on my Typhon and Notorious. Highly recommend and relatively cheap.

I don't have an M2C chassis and I didn't install the motor mount yet, kind of waiting for the chassis, so I have to say my Savox servo and Voltage servo mount.

M2C Racing chassis.

How important would you say the M2C chassis is to the Typhon?

I’ve got front and rear chassis braces and don’t take big jumps with my cars so just weighting up my options.

Also guess there’s no U.K./EU M2C stockists?

How important would you say the M2C chassis is to the Typhon?

I’ve got front and rear chassis braces and don’t take big jumps with my cars so just weighting up my options.

Also guess there’s no U.K./EU M2C stockists?
If you aren't taking big jumps with your Typhon the M2C chassis is more than likely not necessary.

The short wheelbase vehicles are less likely to bend a chassis when compared to the long wheelbase vehicles. I'm not saying that they won't because they can and do bend especially with the stock chassis braces.

Last edited:
If you aren't taking big jumps with your Typhon the M2C chassis is more than likely not necessary.

The short wheelbase vehicles are less likely to bend a chassis when compared to the long wheelbase vehicles. I'm not saying that they won't because they can and do bend especially with the stock chassis braces.

^^^this. I have bent the stock Typhon chassis but it was only slightly bent. And I send it pretty hard. So with general non big jump bashing the stock should be fine.

^^^this. I have bent the stock Typhon chassis but it was only slightly bent. And I send it pretty hard. So with general non big jump bashing the stock should be fine.
Just wondering if you had the stock chassis braces or some aluminum braces when this happened?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back